I have just got back from 2 weeks in this hotel and where can I start??? On arrival we where greeted straight away with drinks whilst we checked in. There was 8 of us including a 23 month old and a ten year old. Our bags where taken to our rooms. We had a late flight there was plenty of food and drinks on offer 24/7. The bedrooms where lovely and clean. had all the essentials. toiletries, slippers, dressing gowns, hairdryer, mini bar tv. They supply clean towels every day. out maid was great. a little hint if u give the maid a little tip at the start they cant do enough! the beds where really comfortable. rooms where a little on the small side. but did not spoil anything. The staff are really friendly and helpful. All the facilities were really good. This hotel is excellent value for money. The children loved the holiday. The staff took a shine to my nephew who was the youngest they made a real fuss off him. Fatima in the lobby of a day was lovely nothing was too much. The pools where great and the fair. The children's club staff where fantastic. There was an animation team that always had something going on all day round the pool. You can get clean towels every day for the pool. They had staff found around on roller boots round the pool serving you drinks. A man goes around of a morning cleaning your sunglasses!! They also have a cart where they have bucked if ice with apples , carrots and cucumber which they cut and peel for you. They all worked so hard and long hours. The al la carte restraunts where lovely. Loved the pier bar day and night. You can see all the fireworks of a night sitting at the pier bar. The beach party is really good they
pull out all the stops. They had a big bonfire, all bars set up and food. A dj and then the foam came!! I would recommend a trip to the spa for a traditional Turkish
bath and massage fantastic! we also met some lovely people there. I could go on forever there is so much good things about this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya