We stayed at delphin diva may 14-21st 2013. We travelled as a family with 4 adults and 2 children. I was a little unsure of what to expect as had previously stayed at Concorde and when booking this holiday the travel agent said the delphin was not quite as nice.
However I very much disagree and will most certainly be returning to the delphin diva!
Our travel agent made an error with our booking and the hotel staff were great in trying to help. They offered us several rooms and were happy for us move and take our pick of the rooms.
There were two adults and one child in each of our rooms, and although the rooms are not that spacious we coped fine. Initially on our first evening we were given a room to sleep two adults and two children, but this is a bit of a tight squeeze! The rooms are immaculate, balcony a little on the small side but this was not an issue. My only complaint is the bed was a little on the hard side for me but comfortable enough and managed to sleep well everynight.
The hotel itself is beautiful. And I disagree with other reviews that state it needs updating. It is clean and very well maintained.
Unfortunately English visitors are a minority with the largest number of guests being German, however this was not a problem and had no impact on our holiday experience.
The service was excellent. Everyone very friendly! And they are great with kids. We very rarely had to go to the bar ourselves, waiting staff were always on hand. They even roller skate around pool area! There is even a guy who goes round pool area cleaning your sunglasses!
The beach are was lovely. Sun loungers plentiful.
The food was amazing! Many things cooked freshly for you. You could eat 24/7 if you wanted to! Room service was free, although we never made use of this service. There were so many places to eat and drink you were spoilt for choice!
We didn't see much of the entertainment but there were activities on offer every day. Gala night was amazing! Hotel staff dressed up in tuxedos and entertainment was fab and the evening was finished off by fireworks!
But for us one of the most special things that made our holiday for our children was the mini club. The staff are amazing and great with the kids! They work all day long and are still smiling and laughing with little ones at the end of the day. We didn't use all the mini club activities but the ones we used were excellent! My 4 year old loved the mini disco! She was sad to be coming home!
Overall a fantastic holiday had by all and we will most certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya