May be it doesnt look fair to compare these two sisters in the first place.! One is new the other is elder !But we have been there for two weeks,a group of family and friends who really enjoyed the vacation.
. Whatever you heard or saw in the pics about the chandlier, the foyer , lobby , rooms &.etc, In Imperial are absolutly true really lux , fab and gorgeous. ! But hotel is too crowdy . ofcourse its big but its not a good reason for poor sevice to the guests. Maybe they must hire some one who is capable to manage and organize this huge system.I talked to the service manager and the guest manager both seemed surprise about the situation!!! they said hotel has 1900 guests now and in summer they had 2500 ! OMG!! ...I dont know what happend then! However the quality of food was so good and variouse ... Many snack bars and skate rollers who serve whatevere you like from morning till evening inside and out near the pools. Disco was full every nigh and every one rocked the party.
Indoor and outdoor heated pool was really fun too.
So that's the story of Imperial !"
After spending 8 nights in there , we moved to Diva. Hotel is smaller in every shape (lobby , rooms ,...) and a little bit old fashioned , but who cares ?! Service is much more better than imperial. You really relax and joy in every corner. Waiters very polite and always waiting for your orders .managers always supervised the staff in bars and resturants and ask if you feel satisfied with the service.
The quality of beverages was also better. All branded whiskey ( jhonne walker-j&b,..)and vodkas.
Water slides and lunapark were open.indoor poor was also clean and the Entertainment team really worked hard day and night . Me and my husband participated in some games and won two shampaigns !
So thanks to Delphin sisters for making our holiday full of joy and happiness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya