Stayed here between 21st Sept 12 and 2nd Oct 12.... overall I have nothing bad to say so I am just going to summarise the good very few bad points;
The French a la carte - give it a miss, made myself and my boyfriend slightly unwell but the Guest Relations arranged a lovely private meal for us on our last night as way of an apology so at least they made good.
You do have to get up early for the sunbeds on the pier (have to be down there by 8am latest) I am not sure about the staff removing the towels business before 8.30, we never had this problem and left our towels on the beds every day while we went for breakfast.
It is carnage in the dining room at breakfast, lots of pushy people rushing in front of you as if it were a matter of life and death, we just laughed it off and made a joke of it but can imagine it would stress some people out. This is pretty standard in all AI's in Egypt/Turkey etc that we have been to....
BUT, these are just small niggles we had, on the whole we absolutely loved this holiday and are already planning to return, may try the Imperial next door as this did look even more impressive than the Diva!
Tip: Try a turkish bath from the man who walks around the pool, we did a deal with him and had the bath plus 1 hr swedish massage for EUR75.00 for both of us which I don't think is bad for a hotel spa.
Tip: Try the outdoor restaurant behind the pool for lunch, much nicer selection that the main restaurant.
Tip: Don't bother with the French or Chinese a la carte, all the others were lovely and made a change from the buffet.
Tip: They serve fresh waffles for just 1 hour between 1400-1500 near the pool outside the nightclub...they are amazing, we had one every day but they are not advertised or brought around the pool....we only found them by following the smell :-)
Tip: If you can get up early enough get a spot on the end of the pier, you will get an amazing tan and its a lovely breezy spot for when its 30 degrees
Tip: Try the speedboat tour from the watersports guy on the beach, great fun and nice to get out of the hotel, he takes you down the coast to the caves and you can get off the boat and have a little swim in the sea, the driver will also take photos of you if you ask...they are all really nice guys. Paid EUR45.00 for both of us I think.
We paid GBP900.00 each roughly for 10 days inc flights so for this money the amount of food/drinks we got was a really good deal! Would 100% recommend, we are Turkey converts because of this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel with elegant and comfortable rooms, various restaurant types with luscious foods, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, fitness and SPA center, beach volleyball place, active games, sporty entertainments, water sports at the beach, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, FREE Wi-Fi, FREE parking area and quality service are at your disposal. The hotel is situated on Lara beach being 15 km away from downtown Antalya and 8 km away from the international airport. Nature, sun and sea come together on Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's 230 meters long private sandy beach making it the ideal location for an unforgettable holiday. Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel will welcome you to your dream vacation.Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel's modern and comfortable rooms with fascinating sea and mountain view are decorated in the unique DELPHIN DIVA PREMIERE HOTEL style. The quality and comfort of rooms can be summed up with such a comment "Simplicity of the skillful use of elegance". All standard rooms with mini bar refilled daily with soft drinks and delicious junk food; direct telephone, information and music channels, satellite TV channels, central air conditioning, toilet and bathroom, hairdryer, digital safe, balcony and parquet floor are at your disposal. You can find everything needed for a comfortable stay in these rooms, which were specially designed for you. ALL INCLUSIVE concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Delphin Diva Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Diva Premiere Antalya
- Delphin Diva Premiere Hotel Antalya