“Already booked for next year!”

Delphin Diva Premiere
Ranked #11 of 230 Hotels in Antalya
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My wife and I shared a holiday at the Delphin Diva in May with our daughter, son in law and 2 grandsons aged 8 and 2.
We were a little apprehensive arriving at the hotel because our expectations were so high after reading reports from other holidaymakers prior to booking ourselves.
We certainly were not disappointed. Every element of the holiday experience at the Diva had the whaw factor.
If you do decide to book be sure to introduce yourselves to the girls in the customer relations office when you get there. They will make sure you get the very best out of your holiday. They were brilliant!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank thomasp186466
There are newer reviews for Delphin Diva Premiere

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Having recently returned from a 2 week stay at the delphin diva, I can truly say this is a 5 star hotel.

My husband, 2 daughters aged 4 and 7, and my parents enjoyed every part of this holiday. On arrival we were booked into a room that overlooked a road, we were told that we culd all stay in a dual floored room for the first night and be upgraded to two side sea view rooms the next day, to which we agreed. The following day we went to reception to upgrade and were given a choice of rooms at no extra charge.

The service was excellent from the roller skating waiters/waitresses to the bar and restaurant staff. The waiters at the pool bar knew our drinks after the first day and knew what we wanted before we ordered.

All the staff are excellent with children, and there is loads for them to do. There is a great mix of nationalities and can honestly say we had no complaints.

Guest relations do rounds around the pool a couple of times a day, asking if there are any complaints or suggestions to make things better. My dad commented that on gala night the waiters in the main restaurant took a little longer than normal to clear plates, and they offered him his own table and a private waiter!!! On returning to their room there was a delphin beach bag, a purse, a cap and a t shirt.

The entertainment was really good, especially the Moscow circus and the beach party with fireworks and foam!! The entertainment team were excellent and got people involved in games etc, although if you're like us and prefer not to join in, they don't pressurise you. There was live music every night at the pool bar, which was nice if you like a quiet drink.

The rooms were really nice with air conditioning and everywhere was exceptionally clean. The mini bar was fully stocked daily with beer, water, juice, and fizzy drinks and also with nuts and chocolate bars. The maids were lovely and always had a friendly smile and hello.

There is a great choice of food in the main restaurant, even for fussy people like me. There is constantly food available throughout the day if you're like me and prefer to snack rather than have a full lunch. There are a number of food stations and bars around the grounds, with kebabs, hot dogs, jacket potatoes, toasties, tantoonis, chicken wings, chips. Ice cream is available from 10-6 which the children loved. There's waffles and pancakes available as well, the list is endless.

The water slides are really good and suitable for all ages. The fun fair is a really nice treat for the children, with candy floss and popcorn.

Ive probably missed loads out because theres so many good things about this hotel. All in all this really is the best hotel we have stayed in yet and were already looking to book for next year!!

• Stayed: June 2012
6  Thank Siansankey
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is by far the best all inclusive hotel I have been to with the kids. The staff are so friendly and can't do enough for you. The hotel is immaculate and the food selection outstanding. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We had a family room which very comfortably slept 2 adults and 2 children.
2  Thank Eilidh S
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My husband and i, plus my two children 15yr & 12yrs had a fabulous time at the Delphin Diva from 01/07 - 15/07 . The hotel was kept absolutely spotlessly clean. The food was excellent, even for the fussiest of eaters, there is so much variety, the hardest thing is to choose what to eat.
All the staff that we met during are stay where very friendly & helpful especially the entertainment staff Nico, Emo (OMG was his favourite saying so funny) & ToTo.
A big massive thank-you to the unsung hero's the cleaners who kept the bedrooms Immaculate and i do apologise to them as my children were very untidy but every day they done a fantastic job.
My daughter did get an ear infection while we where there, but the onsite Doctor & Nurse soon sorted her out with antibiotics & they both spoke very good broken English.

My only negatives about the Hotel would be that they need to smoke out the Mosquitoes on the grounds as i was bitten quite a bit even though they do use sprays these are not Sufficient enough to kill them off.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for a family holiday and wouldn't hesitate to return.

Room Tip: We booked a family duplex room, it was a two level split room, very spacious with two bathrooms woul...
4  Thank Michelle70Ireland
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family and I returned a few days ago from our stay at the Delphin Diva Hotel in Antalya. We stayed there from July 1st to July 8th 2012. I am writing this review as a follow-up on the previous review I wrote on July 3rd, two days after staying at the hotel.
My husband, two children (ages 9 &4) and I now returned from our stay and I felt the need to update my review. My previous subject was “disappointing and still suffering”. I have faced a number of issues at the hotel the first couple of days which revolved around a broken down air conditioner, poorly furnished room, unsafe stairs for children, unavailability of sun beds, difficulty of booking at any A La Carte restaurant and communication with staff due to poor English.
The following day after sending my previous review, I was contacted by the Guest Relations. I was informed that the Hotel Manager would like to see me. I welcomed the idea appreciating that they took my complaint into consideration. Many hotels would simply not do that, and certainly not the way Delphin Diva dealt with my concerns.
I met Ms. Lina Ugurlu, Guest Relation Supervisor Assistant who introduced me to Mr. Erturk Ugurlu, Hotel Director. Ms. Lina translated my entire review to Mr. Ugurly who I must say took every single detail and genuinely tried to solve it. He was very upset that his technical team was unable to fix the air conditioner in our room after several attempts and he made sure to contact the Head Technician for a full report and an explanation on why this happened. He was also extremely upset that on the numerous times my husband and I try to contact the Manager to raise our concerns, we were unable to reach him due to management meetings. Mr. Ertuk immediately called for the Front Desk Manager and questioned him in my presence on why he did not receive any messages that a hotel guest was trying to reach him.
Mr. Ugurlu apologized for all the trouble we went through and expressed his disappointment that any of the guests at the hotel had to spend three days suffering. He was also very appreciative that I shared my concerns with them and thanked me thoroughly for taking the time to discuss all the issues with them. I must say that while some issues remain unresolved, it was proven to me that many solutions were/are under trial. For example, when I raised with the Director the issue of sun beds and that they should not allow people to book so early with the towels, the response was that any towel on a sun bed is removed between 8 and 8:30 if unattended. I did not really believe that until it happened to me. We went one morning to a fishing trip at around 7am and we left all our stuff by the pool. When we returned from our trip at 9:30 all our things were removed and were brought to the towel station. The other proof that their statement is true is the many recent reviews tell you to place your towel and stay with it..
I have also complained about the a la carte restaurants and how impossible it was to get a booking. Ms. Lina from Guest Relations informed me that if any guest at any point was unable to get a booking to any restaurant he would like to go to, he can simply contact her and she will try to accommodate the request to the best of her ability. This has also proven to be correct. We did contact Ms. Lina to book at the Italian restaurant, as our last day was approaching and we really wanted to try it out after the excellent reviews it got, and she was nice enough to get us a beautifully decorated table at the restaurant.
At the end of my meeting with Mr. Erturk Ugurlu, he asked if he could check the air conditioner in our room, which of course I welcomed. We went up to our room along with Ms. Lina, the Front Desk Manager, the Head Technician, and a couple of other people. After confirming the problem, the Hotel Director once more apologized and insisted to move us to a different room and to make up for the miserable three previous nights he offered to upgrade us to the Presidential Suite at the hotel. Furthermore, he offered us a free stay at one of the paid beach gazebos. I truly felt it was more than we expected and I offered to pay the difference of price and for the Gazebo. Mr. Erturk Ugurlu refused and insisted to accept this offer as a way to compensate us for the difficult first three days we had. We have also received later on a note from the Hotel’s General Manager, Mr. Egemen Comertoglu, thanking us for sharing our complaint with them. We were also given a small hotel souvenir with the note. We were really overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of the whole management team.
This might not happen in any hotel you go to, but it happened at Delphin Diva. Now, the part that touched me most was how genuine all those people were. The moment that Mr. Ugurly told me how my kids deserved to have the best vacation and the many times Ms. Lina came to check on us and how she went far beyond her responsibilities to ensure we had the most pleasant stay is what made us embrace the true Diva family experience which I would like to explain next.
Once all the air has been cleared, my family and I were finally able to enjoy what Delphin Diva had to offer:
FOOD & DRINKS: The main restaurant remains the best in terms of variety especially when you go with children, however, in order of preference we absolutely loved the Sea Food restaurant (excluding mosquito bites), the Italian and the French. The snacks you get throughout the day are fantastic. I personally waited for my waffle break on a daily basis, my husband loved the sandwiches and my kids of course ice cream! Drinks were always abundant!
SERVICE: You learn to accept the difficulties some waiters have with English because seeing how hard they’re working day and night and how they never fail to smile every time they see you is nothing you can really complain about. I would especially like to mention Mesut Guzel who was our wonderful waiter at Dolce Vita Italian restaurant and during our breakfast daily at the main restaurant. He was truly nice and professional and always remembered our drinks!
ENTERTAINEMENT: The entertainment varied daily. There were some very good shows such as the Turkish night and the Kafkas. The Luna park was a blast for the kids (and for us as well). My nine-year-old daughter enjoyed the belly dancing lessons with the very cute outfits. The Beach foam party with the Fire Works was the best! During the day the hotel photographers were going around for some fun pictures with Captain Sparrow’s look alike with his parrot and with Spiderman ☺
In terms of room I cannot say enough about how gorgeous the Presidential Suite was especially the magnificent view from the huge balcony!
The spa was great especially the Turkish Bath! My husband also tried the VIP massage and he loved it so much that he went twice during our stay. I also tried the hairdresser a couple of times and they are very good. My daughter and I also got a chance to enjoy the Dr. Fish Spa and we became addicted!
I would also like to add that on our wedding anniversary we received a small gift and a lovely note from the hotel, which was a really nice gesture.
During our stay, we have used many many times the Barracuda’s Alfredo’s Water Sports which was located at the Hotel beach. We went on waterfall visits, parasailing to see Antalya from above, Jet Ski, and fishing trips. I must mention Tenzile, the owner who showed us true Turkish hospitality and the many friends we made there especially Vedat, Yana and Hussein who was so kind and funny with my children. They absolutely loved him!
The beach was one of the best and the gazebos around are very enjoyable.
Overall, we would surely return to Delphin Diva, more for the amazing friends and warmth we felt during our stay. Our start at the hotel might have been rough, but it also made us observe and appreciate even more this amazing resort.
I would particularly like to thank all those who made our vacation truly memorable! I also would like to encourage all the guests who are going to the hotel not to wait until your vacation ends to write about your concerns, but rather to address them to the Guest Relations and the Management of the hotel. They are the most understanding and professional group of people I had the pleasure to deal with.
Thank you Delphin Diva and see you very soon!

Ingy

1  Thank Ingysed
Reviewed July 16, 2012

just back from the diva a great hotel with nice rooms,lovely food,marvelous staff.the pools and the beach are to die for but too many greedy guests some sleeping overnight on sunbeds to make sure they get a good spot.it is a shame there are not enough sunbeds simple as that and to be honest it ruined our holiday and most of the people we spoke to said that they would not return because of this.the entertainment at night was dreadful to say the least and most people were leaving early and going to the inside bars.if they were to sort out the sunbed situation and upgrade the entertainment i would recommend this hotel as the perfect holiday.big thanks to all who made our holiday a great one TOTO,NICO.SEAMUS and BIG CHRIS BARTON from IRVINE to mention just a few of the many.handy tip before you go try and loose a few pounds and take plenty of mosquito crem you will need it believe me

Room Tip: dont forget plenty mosquito cream jungle formula cream the best
2  Thank jasperoni
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed here July 2012 wonderful hotel with fantastic facilities, so clean and well maintained and all of the staff were so helpfull and friendly.
Food was excellent from the buffet to the al la carte restaurants, with lots of choice and wonderfully presented, overall facilities were brilliant my six year old loved theaqua parks and the pool is huge.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone if they want a fantastic all inclusive holiday and to be looked after and pampered.
Overall brilliant holiday!!!