All reviews washing machine these apartments visiting antalya clean swimming pool excellent air conditioning amazing location nice hotel cihan taxi accommodation supermarket cleanliness bedroom furniture holiday tv
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This was my baby girls 1st holiday she is 2 months and we had an amazing time together. It felt like home the owner of this hotel is an awesome. This is a family business who have all put their heart and sole, they are there to look after you. They went out of their way to help me find my shopping that I left in a back of a taxi. If it wasn’t for them I would have lost everything (they didn’t have to help) I am really grateful for making our stay memorable we will definitely come back here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

This was the most amazing apartment and staff I’ve ever come across on holiday, extremely helpful staff, extremely clean and well equipped apartment. I felt like I was at home the way I was treated, hats off to the staff at flamingo residence. I will definitely be coming back again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2018

I came here with my mum and daughter after reading the good reviews. Upon arrival we found out that our room was on the top floor and the lift didn’t go to that floor. It was a problem as I am disabled and can not climb stairs. I told the owner Aydan that on bookings.com it didn’t state the lift didn’t go to the top floor and he said that as I booked a terrace room I should have known the lift wouldn’t go to the top. Aydan offered for us to change room with an extra cost, he was good enough to half the usual price due to my disability. The apartment was nice and clean except for the rug which dirty with stains on it. The apartment was spacious and had 3 balconies. The kitchen had everything you need, utensils, plates, dishes, saucepans ect and also had a washing machine. A lot of the things kept breaking though; the bathroom door handle, the kettle top wouldn’t shut, the rail in the bathroom fell off, the air conditioning appliance fell off the wall with all the wires showing.
The swimming pool is nice, it did get busy quite a lot but there was some times when it was quiet. The rails on the baby pool were loose and was quite dangerous. There was a time where my daughter was swimming and the water started gushing out, missing the drains and going all over the floor which was so dangerous, anyone could have slipped over. I told the manager and he said it was because my daughter was splashing but that was rubbish as my daughter wasn’t splashing,
The location is not great, the hotel is at the end of Antalya and not many places to go. You have to travel by taxi to get out and about. The mountains are right by the hotel and the view is amazing. The supermarket is about a 5 min walk to get essentials. There is no ATM near by, had to get in a taxi to get to one. The beach is about 10 mins in a taxi, there are a lot of restaurants and the beach does watersports at reasonable prices.
The staff at the hotel are really nice especially Aydan, his brother and nephews. Aydan is a really friendly guy and always helpful. I got food poisoning one night and he made me a basil and mint drink which really helped me.
Besides the minor negatives we had a nice stay and I would recommend this place.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2018

It is near from the beach around 15 minutes away by walking with the beautiful sunny weather.
Many restaurants, bars, markets around the place.

The staff is more than friendly, helpful.
I recommend this place for any family or individual looking for accommodation in Antalya.

Room tip: anywhere all rooms are with nicely view and luxury furniture
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Extremely welcoming staff, perfect swimming pool (wasn't too busy during our trip), rooms were spotless and really comfortable. It's a little way aways from the town centre but in Antalya you're in a taxi half the time anyway. Did I mention the staff was really welcoming :)

Shout out to Aden, Kumut, Cihan and their nephew Yasin! (Forgive any spelling mistakes on their names) we cannot stress how helpful and lovely they were to us. Had many great conversations with them in our free time. Lovely chaps. Would definitely recommend this place.

Trip type: Traveled with friends