All reviews washing machine these apartments visiting antalya clean swimming pool excellent air conditioning amazing location nice hotel cihan taxi accommodation supermarket cleanliness furniture holiday tv
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We had a bad experience at a different apartment and decided to change apartments midway our holiday. All I can say was that the service and people were top notch. They helped whenever it was required and having someone who could also speak English was a great help. We went during the World Cup and one of the TVs in our room was not working - so they went out their way to get us a new TV. The people were just fantastic and so was the apartment we had. Everything was great. I highly recommend the place.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Thank Mohammed Nihazu... I
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Recommended for family, all staff are helpful, very good in check in & check out, location is quiet, away from traffic jam, some restaurants around, but may be you need a car sometimes, swimming pool for kids

Room tip: Ground floor near swimming pool
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Everything is as expected in good place in Antalyia
You love all people from staff to same you people
Also you can access every nice place around
My experience there it was great and I am happy that I checked in very easy

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

The worst residence unpolitical people bad and dirty service. I will not stay in it anymore my reservation was tow room I had one room unit with out giving back the different cost. I don’t recommend to any one to stay with them.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 days with no hot water and when discussing it with management they used words like 'f**k off' & ' shut up'. Tried to cancel our booking but they weren't flexible to modify non-refundable policy. We had to stay THREE more days there as we were 11 individuals and couldn't afford to pay again for accommodation.

Do not stay here for sure.

Trip type: Traveled with family