Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$49
Hotels.com$49
Priceline$49
Tripadvisor$49
otelz.com
Travelocity$49
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2018

First impressions appear good, however, there are only 24 sun beds around the pool (that's all there is room for as the pool is so small). Getting a drink from the bar is a task in itself as the bar staff are constantly elsewhere, on at least two occasions we had to serve ourselves, as did others. The food, where do I start!? Some of it was not, in my opinion, edible always luke warm and weird concoctions. Brussel sprouts for breakfast. I only had one meal which I would describe being acceptable during a ten night stay.
The hotel is described as being 100/150 meters from the beach, its 1300 meters away which gives a good idea of the estate agent type descriptions of this hotel. We were asked if we wished to upgrade to a sea view room (£75), there is NO sea view from any room in the hotel.

Room tip: all rooms are the same, no view from any other than another building, residential or hotel accommodation
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank tracywilliamsdurham
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Really good location,the beach is near and the castle - the main historical spot. The busy street can be noisy even at night but close the balcony door and use air condition. The hotel is quite small and homely (never mind the 6 floors),clean,renovated, helpful staff, the food is OK.Reasonable pool is quite popular although the beach is so near.

Room tip: Rooms facing the street are noisy
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Nice small city hotel with small clean rooms and horrible food - there was only one meat dish (which wasn't delicious) at lunch and dinner time. I prefer vegetables, so for me it wasn't such a big problem but my husband was always hungry. Alcohol drinks was mixed with water and there was no cocktails - they are not allowed in this hotel. Pool is very small and water is cold, that's why we have chosen swimming in the sea (water was about 29°C). Panoramic elevator didn't work. A guy and a girl at the reception was very nice, we get all information we needed.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I spent 10 awesome days in this hotel between July 7th and July 17th. The rooms were nice and spacious.
I was with my lovely girlfriend and the room we bucked had single beds, but they didn't present with any issues and helped us change to a room with a kingsize bed.

The rooms were cleaned on the daily basis, and the only thing I would suggest is - please add more english language channels to your cable plan!

Food was great and the variety was big! I gained 10 pounds on that trip :)

The staff was really friendly and amazing, I'm looking forward to returning to this hotel in the future.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the market, though the other side is facing a real beautiful mosque, so it's up to you!
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aleksandar M
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Very friendly service, stuff will help with everything you need, clean and cosy hotel! Hamam was perfect!
Sõbralik teenindus, head toidud, puhas hotell. Hotellile on kõik vajalik käeulatuses.
Jäime kõigega väga rahule!

Date of stay: June 2016