Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$64
Priceline$64
eDreams$64
Travelocity$56
Orbitz.com$56
Tripadvisor$56
All reviews jeep safari entertainment guy table tennis staff at reception rooms cleaned daily every meal the hotel manager lovely holiday slides nuri laugh animation raki meat
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

The best hotel in Alanya! It is near Alanya center and the sea. Very good service, friendly staff, delicious food, interesting evening programs. It has everything that you need for perfect vacations. Swimming pools are clean, sadly, waterslides were working for a short time, but it was fun to slide! Front Desk Manager Metin is very good, he knows his job! He was always there if any problems happened. Thanks for all staff again, wish good luck for everyone!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
ClubBigBlueHotel, Yönetici at Club Big Blue Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear VilteD
Thanks for your kind comments! Your opinion is very important for us. Hope to see you again in our hotel!

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Where to start? Club Big Blue more like Club Big Disappointing . The hotel it’s self was clean and well kept. Most of the staff were pleasant but had very limited English. The food was very poor and no imagination the same food day in day out. The kids menu consisted of either chips with Spaghetti Bolognese or chips with nuggets or with pasta.The only time the food improved was on the Turkish night,which was very good. The rooms were kept clean but needed to be modernised. The receptionist (Mitten) was very rude and lied. On our 10th night we were asked if we could give up our room for one night so they could do emergency repairs on our floor. They told us that they had to move the whole floor. ( This was a lie). Mitten asked if we could share with our friends for one night whilst the repairs were done. He said to us to take an over night bag. The next day Mitten approached my daughter with anger and an attitude and had a go at my daughter demanding she removed all our stuff. I was on a boat trip that day. My daughter was really upset and crying. It turned out that they had over booked and didn’t have enough rooms. The owner even agreed with us that the standard of food was terrible. Am sorry but I cannot recommend this hotel and it being classed as a 4 star more of a 1 Star.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Henryk C
ClubBigBlueHotel, Manager at Club Big Blue Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear Henryk C ;
You could learn the information about our hotel beforehand on our website and when you have some complains during your staying at our hotel you need to say about it on the reception or hotel management not to have some disappointments later. The food is all the time various and tasty. Nevertheless thanks for your comments, your opinion is also important for us! We will try to do our best to make our customers happy during their staying at our hotel!

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We got a last minute deal to here. Never been to alanya before. Upon arriving you get escorted to your room & a quick guide of safe, tv, air con. A leaflet is in the room for meal/drink times. We dumped our bags & headed downstairs to the bar. You can have beer, wine, local spirits ie vodka, gin, raki all inclusive we were told. There were coffee machines and a juice and water dispenser on one side to help yourself. I tried to order a shandy but the barman didn't understand beer/lemonade mix. There was a sign on the bar saying 2 drinks per person or 1 per person after 10pm so you didn't stock pile them as it ends at 11pm but you can purchase after this time but they are expensive compared to local pubs/restaurants. This was when we first experienced the 2 or 1 drink rule didn't apply to everybody or neither did a queue! I brought this up with a barman who wouldn't give me 2 drinks but had done the person before... .He ended up walking off.
The food - mmm. There is usually a man who stands outside on an evening cooking at the far end of the pool but you wouldn't know as no one tells you just like on a morning in the same place they do fresh omletes and pancakes there too.
Now I'm a fussy eater and tend to not bother with breakfast and eat bread, lettuce, onion, tzatziki & potatoes/chips as I like to know what I'm eating but nothing is labelled and I don't like to waste food. I must say after being ill I discovered the soup which was by far the best meal I used to eat on a night. All I would say is get there early as it goes cold quickly as people can't seem to shut the lids on the trays. The food is very repetitive & we found ourselves eating out.
Lots of beds around the pool. There are slides but these aren't on all day and seem to come on for 10mins or so every now and again.
They do provide entertainment. Kids disco and then some kind of show/music but same again get out early for a seat.
There is a hairdryer in the room (one of the questions I'm always asked) The safe worked out at 2 euro a day. The air con was free & WiFi is free too which it needed to be because it is really hit and miss even when you're in the hotspot it kept dropping out.
We had a room overlooking the pool so it was noisy if you wanted a lie in/siesta or early night as music is played all day.
Cleaners came in daily to make beds & tidy round.
I think they could do with some cards on doors saying not today as I was poorly for 2 days and the cleaner turned up 3 times as she couldn't understand my partner saying it didn't matter today plus when you get in at 5am you don't want cleaner coming around a few hour's later.
All in all its a budget hotel. I've stayed in better and I've stayed in worse.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Joanne M ;
You could learn about the rules of our hotel beforehand on our website and when you have some complains during your staying at our hotel you need to say about it on the reception or hotel management not to have some disappointments later. Nevertheless thanks for your comments, your opinion is also important for us! We will try to do our best to make our customers happy during their staying at our hotel!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I come here first timw and it was amazing holiday with this hotel, rooms are clean and big, pool area big and there was many activities, thanks for all staff and management. They are so kind and friendly!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Steve N

Dear Steve N

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel to start with is very clean. Rooms are cleaned everyday pool area is spotless.
The entertainment team are friendly organise trips to clubs and really look after you. Not much for kids tho only mini disco at night that's it. The bar staff are really friendly a lovely guys. The thing that brings the hotel down is the food same slop everyday. It's never hot and seems like they just cater for the Russian that's it. We have had to eat out every night, it's that bad. If your an English family I wouldn't advise this hotel only 2 English families here. Russians and Germans are very rude. Don't seem to have manners. Obviously that's not the hotels fault think they feel the same as I do fed up with them being rude.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear DanniiBird
Thanks for your comments! Your opinion is very important for us. Hope to see you again in our hotel!