Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Only stayed two nights here, but from start to finish, except for indifferent WiFi reception, everything was great.
Efficient and friendly staff, good variety of food and excellent housekeeping...Don’t expect to find Brits here(great), as mainly Danish guests.
Only a few minutes from bus station, harbour and other attractions it is situated on the beach road and has it’s own section of beach where additional charges apply, but this is made clear on arrival and in bedroom literature.

Thanks to all and will make it our hotel of choice for future short stays in Alanya.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Very Nice hotel with friendly Staff. Good food and drinks. I had all inklusive. The room was Nice with the Most beautiful view. The Beach was like 50 meters away. Hotel have outdoorpool and pool bar. And perfect location for anything.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JaanaK107
Reviewed November 2, 2017

I can´t say nothing bad about this hotel. Perfect food, drinks... best thing in this hotel is staff, very friendly and helpful.

I´ll come back when it will be possible

Thanks for everything, see you soon

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Eva L
Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is near beach (across the main road) and short trip to centrum (bazar). Quiet hotel although there is main road near (beach is other side). We had all inclusive and we liked the food. Evening dinner was so great. Pools were also great although in October pools water was little cold (because it wasn't heated). Compared to summer when is air is so much warmer. Also there were few cats walking near bushes in pool area. And some customer did buy cat food and feeded cats. By the way I didn't see staff commenting anything about feeding cats. So if you're really allergic to cats, I don't suggest this hotel first for you. But otherwise it was great hotel and I would go there again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank lsaarinen
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Well.... The hotel is - what a tourist hotel should be and should have.
An all inclusive hotel with a small outdoor pool, pool-bar and the dining.

The hotel is VERY 80's like... a little dark in the hallways and in the reception and dining area.
The rooms are kind of nice, though it's a game og tic-tac-toe to use the bathroom.
I was lucky to get a room with a small balcony overseeing the beach... that was a big plus.

Coming from Denmark but currently living in Istanbul, Turkey - I was really surprised by the amount of Scandinavian tourist at the hotel (not to say Alanya in general). I am not the kind of person who arrives at the holiday resort and stay there - as I have all inclusive... but of course there were lots of those holiday-makers as well. Meaning, if you'd return to the hotel in the afternoon - the chances of getting an afternoon snack (part of the all inclusive deal) were next to non-existing.

On the grounds of the hotel, there's also a spa offering everything from massage to what-ever you'd wish for. I had a 'doctor fish' for my tired feet - and that was nice. Friendly and chatty people working there.

A friend from Istanbul had moved to the Alanya area, and we obviously wanted to meet up and go out. But my friend wasn't allowed to enter the hotel-room (would have been nice chit-chatting while I got myself ready) - making me feel like I was staying in one of those religious hotels in Turkey, where you need to show a certificate of marriage if you want to get a room together.... I cannot say if it is like that - but it certainly felt like it.

Price wise it was on the side of the 'a bit pricy'. I paid 200TL per day. Other hotels in the same standard I've paid around maximum 150-165 TL per day.

On the plus side, the hotel is very close (10 minutes walking distance) from the main bar area and harbour in Alanya. The staff is friendly though the pool bar seemed a little annoyed by being at work.... read: VERY slow service/no smile/no chit-chat) - and the beach is just opposite (crossing the main road).
Would I go there again?
- Yes maybe, if they would give me a better price.

Date of stay: June 2016