20 people are viewing this hotel
$165
Hotels.com
FindHotel
Destinia.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for a week in August 2017 with my family. My room was on the 5th floor with a great view of the shops downstairs, view of really nice villa's, the sea and other hotels. My room was nice and spacious, however the air condition doesn't let out enough cold air. The bed was comfortable but, the blanket does not match the size of the bed so when my husband and I used the same blanket it didn't fit to our body size, my feet were sticking out and most nights I was cold. The TV in the rooms has a HDMI input and a USB input but you can only look at pictures and listen to music, unfortunately you can't watch movies with your USB. You only get 1 keycard per room which is silly because the rooms are made for 3 people to sleep in and you're only give 1 keycard. The hotel food for breakfast, lunch and dinner was 3 out of 10. Food was edible and okay but they need more of a good selection. During my stay the hotel served turkish food for dinner on Turkey victory day and I think they do turkish night and serve turkish food once a week. The snack bar is available near the slide pool and they serve hot food such as burgers, pasta with sauce, pizza's and fries. On some days they serve ice cream cones. Pool slides were very fun to go on, but the opening times are 10am-12pm and 3pm to 5pm which is annoying. Pool hours are from 7AM to 7PM. One day they brought out an inflatable course for kids in the big pool. The hotel did not have a good selection of music during pool hours so if you want to hear some good music take your own music on a USB. The hotel has a beach you can access from a door by the pool area and it is a 2-3 minute walk. They also have a snack bar, drink bar, beach chairs, stone sand, playground, volleyball and water sports. The hotel has a souvenir shop in the lobby and another shop outside near the pool where you can buy inflatables and blow inflatables for the pool and other stuff too like footwear(sandals), toys, clothes and gifts. Outside this shop there is shisha(hookah, water pipe) available by a man who charges 40Lira but outside Sila Restaurant charges it for 20Lira. and there is a man outside that shop who does shisha(hookah, water pipe) from 10am until 11pm. The hotel has an all day drink bar which is open from 10am until midnight and they serve alcohol, non alcohol cocktails and soft drinks(fizzy drinks, soda's). This hotel doesn't have a shuttle bus but you can catch the bus number 50 from the main road but on the opposite side of the road and this walk is about 20 minute from the hotel. The bus takes you to Mega Mall and Alanya Mall. Megal Mall has McDonalds, bazar, GoKarts, Mosques, Icecream showman, money exchange and shops inside the mall. The hotel also has entertainment for adults and kids. There is a place for children to hang out where they can do drawings and a playground with swings and a chess area. WIFI works better in the lobby but poor in the room. The first few days you will find that the wifi does not work in your room but after a couple of days it will work. The hotel has a lot of Russian and German visitors staying there and some can be rude. The hotel has a luggage room with scale but it charges you 1 euro, gaming room but with charge too, a hair salon downstairs and the spa. There is a charge for using the safe inside the room for 2 euro's a day. This hotel also has cats walking around so beware if you have a fear or cats. Special thanks to the receptionist named Boy who speaks fluent english and gave my family and I a pleasant help. I enjoyed my stay besides the negatives. Every hotel is pros and cons.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Ferdous K
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Hotel as building is nice. Close to the Conacli. Big loby,fast check in. Rooms with space and balcony.Clima working separatly from key and best temperature is 26 or 27. Housecepers cleaning all day every day .Sometimes we found dirty towels and cover for pillow.I tell them to change. Masage is the best . 25 € four tips of masagge.Fitnes jim nothing much. Restaurant with all cinds of food. For me turkish night is the best. But if you go to diner at 19;30 maybe you will not find place to eat. No places for all guests. For breakfast machine for tost is so dirty that you can get the cancer. Pool nothing much, allso tubes. Pool Snack bar not interesting. Working hour from 10 to 16h. Maybe you get ice cream sometims. You must go from hotel on the street to go on the beach.On the beach is cnack bar. But beach grrrrrrrrr. Duisgusting. For me not 5 star. But good 4. My son was ill two days and they can not be helpful and make soup from bag. Never more.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2017

So we visited Dizalya at the end of May as it was our first time in Turkey we werent sure what to expect. We arrived very early in the morning so went straight to our room at the back of the hotel to an unprepared room with a terrible view so asked to move the next morning but were told that the hotel was full until i showed the rude reception manager pictures of the issues in the hotel room. She instructed me to come back at 1pm. Our next room had no issues, was very modern and clean with stunning views.
The food was decent - had some days it was spectacular and other days it was okay the Turkish theme night was the best
The location is a bit out of the way but if your willing to walk and explore then within 20 minutes there are a few bazars and nice food places.
Hotel facilites - the pool is a decent size - ran out of sunbeds a few days in what looked like off season - the beach area is a small walk outside of the hotel and around the newer one in front but there is the all inc snack bar at the beach with beach volleyball and during the day a woman sits making traditional turkish food.
The Entertainment was better than the standard spanish entertainment at canaries' resorts.
Special mention to Yunus (entertainment) Boy (reception) and Fred (restaurant waiter) for their exceptional service and amazing effort to speak English in a hotel which is geared towards the Russians and Germans.
The guests are mainly Russians and Germans and we found 90% of them to be really rude from literally pushing people out of the way at dinner to leaning over the table tennis table as they wanted to play next - complete lack of general manners.

Definitely try the day trip to Side as well as the turkish bath trip - 2 of the best we have ever been on anywhere. We would go back to Turkey, but proably into the heart of Alanya just to fill up the week better but for £200 each for a week all inclusive each it was worth every penny.

Room tip: Rooms ending in 08 and lower tend to have a sea view
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank 184kennyp
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Just arrived back from this hotel for what I paid it was fantastic. Myself and my 10year old son we got a family room (2 bedrooms) and it cost me £186 for the two of us for a week!!!

Good Points

Lovely hotel lovely grounds food was geared up for the Russians however there was plenty of choice salads meat potatoes rice etc the rooms were fab well presented nice and clean comfy beds

The entertainment pool area water slides etc all good

I would rate the hotel a really good 4*

Bad Points

The hotel is full of Russians/Dutch it didn't bother me there was no English about but what did bother me was how rude the Russians where!

As soon as the restaurant opens 12.30 for lunch and 7pm for dinner it is like a mad dash ..... very hectic!

The hotel does not have much around it apart from a few shops the main resort/shopping mall is a bus/taxi ride away you could probably walk it in 30-40 mins I never did as it was far to hot

Over all this hotel is really really good yes the clientele is mainly Russian and Dutch but I feel the staff do there best to accommodate the English

Boy Landers - who works on reception is VERY helpful he is a young man who speaks fluent English he even gave me his private email address to print out my return boarding cards at home and brought them in the next day!

Over all a really enjoyable holiday

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank craigl144
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Fantastic looking hotel, rooms great, white towels changed daily sheets changed every Changed every couple of days room cleaned daily with good standard, fridge topped up daily with water and soft drinks, mattress comfortable, only downfall was very little English speaking staff restaurant a bit hectic at times with staff needing trained and manners, also had to pay for safe which I thought would be free.
Pool and beach was lovely, had a good holiday there and would go back again if price was ok, linda

Room tip: Overlooking pool towards the beach
Date of stay: May 2017