Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $63.90
from $22.10
from $23.20
More Info
All reviews friendly and professional staff great massage would highly recommend this place turkey peeling scrub treatment skin sauna foam refreshed
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is by far the BEST experience I’ve had in Alanya. I had the full Hammam service with a 1 hour mixed massage. The whole team at Kleopatra Turkish Bath were AMAZING. Muhammad Ali and the masseuse were great, they really looked after me. My wife was waiting at Reception with my 3 year old son who is very hyper but nothing was too much trouble for the staff and they kept them both company. They did a facial for my wife as well as sharing their food (homemade Shorba) which was delicious. Honestly, we enjoyed every second of it.

This is an amazing family run business and the way they treat customers is the way everyone should. Everyone should try them out, you will not be disappointed. They even volunteered to dropped us off at our hotel which is a 20 minute drive away.

The best place I’ve visited in Alanya bar none! Thank you to all the team at Kleopatra Turkish Bath

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thoroughly recommend this experience. We had a shower, steam bath, skin peel, foam wash and massage. Went with my wife and teenage daughter who both reported feeling very relaxed and super soft skin afterwards. Lovely staff, very professional and good value.

1  Thank Moon717
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Went here with my sister and niece for a Turkish bath and massage. The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful. The staff were very good and experienced at what they do. We were picked up from our hotel and taken back feeling very invigorated and having skin that felt like silk. We were all given a gift of olive oil soap and a scrub mitt to take home. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank brandyedinburgh
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Having never had a Turkish Bath before I was a little nervous. My therapist was gentle, kind, patient and extremely respectful. He guided me through the whole process from start to finish leaving feeling utterly incredible. I can’t recommend the team enough.

1  Thank Strawb71
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Two families of eight people visited the hamam joint and got nice scrubbing and massage. The prices were more than fair. Recommendable.

2  Thank StanleyGade
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We visited different Turkish baths before, we like it but this experience was terrible. I won’t say that the place needs to be renovated (it’s true) but Dear owner, body scrubber is a personal item, IT IS NOT HYGIENIC TO WASH WITH THE SAME SCRUBBER SOMEONES FEET AND THEN MY FACE!!!! No way!!! In all normal Turkish baths the scrubber is used one time only.
Massesues has no background education.

bekralanya, Sahibi at Kleopatra Turkish Bath, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Hello ,

In our bussines first thinks to be Hygienic second Service ( Peeling , Foam massage , Massage ... Etc )
We are here since 1997 same owner same management and our all staff here minumum 5 years here and all all of them have certificate.
Our all the guest is special , we use on everyone diffirent clean scrub but even if you doesnt like that one you can just ask new one. We are open all new advice.

Best Regards
Bekir YILDIRIM
+905325419800

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I went to Kleopatra's for my first hamam experience and was not dissapointed. It's a lovely hamam in the city centre, with father and son Bekir running the family business.

I took the full package, which includes steam, peeling, foam and a 60 min full body massage with oils and hot stones, as well as a complementary face mask and fishspa. The whole experience lasts for more than two hours and is a great value deal.

Hamam worked great as my skin is softer than ever, and the massage left me in a state of complete relaxation. As it was the first day of Kurban Bayrami, the owners offered me a tasty baklava to top it all.

You can contact Bekir via phone or on Facebook to make your inquiry about the availability and treat yourself to this pampering experience!

1  Thank unamontag
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We chose this specific Turkish bath thanks to Trip Advisor ratings/comments and were not disappointed one bit: really good spa experience, great massage, reasonable prices, complementary pick-up service and on top of it all, the hosts do not want to persuade you to buy anything other than what you asked and paid for (a general annoyance in Turkey). Thank you! 5+

1  Thank bohocz
Reviewed August 4, 2018

The staff are so professional and attentive. I had the full spa package plus a 30 min massage. Safe to say I fell asleep during the massage- it was so relaxing. The cleansing part of the treatment was amazing (literally all your dead skin cells disappear). My skin has never felt so smooth and this is 2 weeks post-holiday. Would definitely go again.

2  Thank Awo H
Reviewed July 24, 2018

For us it's a family afternoon out. All are welcome and there are treatment packages to suit all requirements. We always have the luxury package, steam, peeling, foam and then a full body massage. The value for money is excellent too. Staff always attentive. My husband, daughters and I have also had pedicure treatment here. Again, it was fantastic. I always recommend to friends and family members.

1  Thank Caroline B