Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$220
View deal
eDreams$220
Priceline$220
Tripadvisor$220
Lol.travel
StayForLong
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We got a weeks all inclusive break at the sealine for a good price. The hotel was very clean, well kept and in a central location. Food was a bit repetitive but was nice. Being wine or beer drinkers the drinks were fine for us. Staff were lovely, very friendly. Maid service was daily. During our visit it was mostly other visitors from Sweden, Denmark and Finland however most people spoke good English. There is some up selling around the pool area of events and spa treatments which can be annoying when you are trying to relax. Also there is some stray cats also around the pool area but this was also the case around Antalya town centre. All in all we had a pleasant stay, good value for the money we paid and we would stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Went for a weeks so called relaxing holiday, hotel was full of Russian and German couples and families, staff hardly spoke English at all so difficult to get point across. Choices of food for meals was awful. Three days into holiday and someone had put a cheese sandwich through the toaster which melted onto the tray below, this was still there 3 days later even after staff being told about it. No entertainment whatsoever apart from 2 leather fashion shows which was only to get you to come to their shop. Beds were like sleeping on bricks and air conditioning was only in one room of the suite which wasn't the bedroom which was where it was needed most to help you sleep in the heat(28 degrees most nights).

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank russell068
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We had our three apartments next to each other on the top floor (6th floor) towards the pool area and the sea. The view was so nice. The rooms were clean and the air condition was free to use. The only problem was the birds living on the roof. I woke up every morning around 7.30 because of the noise of the birds. Maybe the 5th floor would have been more silent. The breakfast, lunch, dinner and service were excellent! Best all inclusive food that I've ever had! Also their coffe was good and no one of us six people travelling together had any problems with our stomachs. The only complaint would be that the beer wasn't Efes 5%, it was the Marmara 3,5%. But on the other hand it's good to drink much "water" when it's hot, if you know what I mean... :-) The white wine is not chilled but you can add ice if you want. I didn't shave even once during the week because the barber downstairs did it for me for only 4 euros. He (Saban) also cut my hair for 8 euros. But don't forget to tip him, because he is doing an excellent job! The wifi was VERY slow when many people were using it at the same time, but it worked ok late in the night. The wifi was free to use. The hotel has an agreement with the Beach number 2 next to Ahmed Tokus Blv so you can get sun chairs and wifi for free on the beach, but the Kelopatra beach on the "other side" is better. On the Kleopatra beach number 0, you will also get free wifi and sun chairs. The normal taxi fee in summer 2017 was 20 tl within the Alanya city center.

Room tip: Don't choose the 6th floor, beacuse of the birds on living on the roof. Choose the 5th floor towards the sea and pool area.
Date of stay: June 2017
2  Thank adamsand2015
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I went on holiday here at the end of last month I have been to Turkey a lot of times but this was the first time in Alanya. I found the journey from Alanya airport to this hotel unbearable. It took over 4hours! The rooms were very nice although our room was on the 5th floor and our shower was extremely small to the point I could not even shave my legs without opening the shower door! The hotel room had air - con in the bedroom but not in the living room so in was extremely hot in the living room where my mum was sleeping. My Mums Bed for the week was more like a camping bed although she didn't seem to mind.
The pools were very nice and the outside area was lovely although in the evening you had to try and get a seat because it was so busy some nights we would have to ask people from other tables to use the chairs they was not using.
THE FOOD - Well I stayed here for almost a week and I only ate meat twice from this hotel as they never really had it on the menu. I found the food to be disgusting. the breakfast was probably the best meal of the day as there was a lot of fruit and cereal to choose from and bread and the pancakes were okay if you got one freshly made as the others were cold along with the fried eggs they were freezing. The pancakes and eggs were cooked on the same surface but the taste of old oil overwhelmed the taste of the actually food. The chips were freezing and hard as if they had been recooked 15 times just to heat them up. The first day I was impressed with the salad selection. throughout the week I quickly realised that the same salad was being put out everyday. There was flies around the salad and cheese which completely put me off. One night I got really excited to see a lasagne but to my disappointment I discovered the filling was not beef it was cabbage! Its safe to say I didn't eat much from this buffet and actually lost weight on this holiday. We ate out most evening which was not what we wanted to do, going all inclusive.
THE BAR - the bar IS NOT all - inclusive! There is a small selection of drinks which are included these are vodka, gin, beer, and white wine and then of course soft drinks from the machine which includes lemonade, coke, diet coke, and Fanta. The soft drink machine was constantly braking. the soft drinks wouldn't be fizzy or not have enough syrup in them. The bar opens at 10 am and closes at 11pm. One night we was told we was not allowed any more drinks as we had to much at this point it was 9.30pm and the bar man was extremely rude. He came over to our table were there was 11 people sitting at as we had made friends with some of the people at the hotel so all decided to have some drinks together. The bar man came over and took pictures of our table and said no more drinks look at how many you have had! He was shouting as he was walking away and was extremely rude. The reason there was so many glasses on the table was because no one was clearing our table but I'll get on to service in a minute. The red bull is very expensive here so bring your own from the shops near by.
So LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE SERVICE!!!!!!!!! The service from some of the staff was appalling! I have been to Turkey many of times and had outstanding service every time but we was made to feel very unwelcome but staff. Especially after the evening we decided to have a few drinks with other family's from the hotel. The next day it was hard to get served at the bar and when we did it was a drink there was no conversation, smile , straws, or even an ice cube! I had my drinks poured it dirty glasses. I pointed this out several times and always wiped the rims of the glasses with napkins and they was filthy. One man that works there he seems to be the overall maintenance man he did not stop working from 6am till 11pm at night washing floors, wiping windows, moving tables and cleaning the pools I felt sorry for him although he worked extremely hard he would also be rude and not give a smile back when you smiled at him. Out of the whole hotel there was us and one other family from England. We made friends with this family and they felt the same as we did. We also made friends with a family from Sweden and they did not have any problems until the night they sat with us and had drinks then they received the same treatment. Some of the staff were lovely and could not do enough for you especially the young boys they worked so hard! On our last day we brought some of the staff that were lovely to us some little bits and our friend brought one of the guys a packet of cigarettes and he got in big trouble for accepting these! We all felt very bad as he was so grateful and didn't ask us I just feel like if customers want to give a small gift what is the harm in that. It was safe to say we had enough by the last day. One of the best nights was the Turkish night with the dancers coming in. This was nice and we all got involved.
Also just to add the Wi-Fi is absolutely terrible. I had to buy data in the end as it was so bad.

Room tip: ask for a big bathroom
Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank sophey w
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Clean hotel, friendly staff. The two young girls that was working in the pool bar and reception was misplaced. Beds really hard so we got an extra blanket to put under the sheets...Food ok, mostly chicken but you get what you pay for. Couldn't get fried eggs one morning because it wasn't on the menu..? Great with free transfer and sun beds to the beach but beach overrated. Perfect hotel if you want it simple and central. Hotel has four internet addresses. If you're lucky one of them works accationaly.

Date of stay: July 2017