6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$220
View deal
eDreams$220
Priceline$220
Tripadvisor$220
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I went on holiday here at the end of last month I have been to Turkey a lot of times but this was the first time in Alanya. I found the journey from Alanya airport to this hotel unbearable. It took over 4hours! The rooms were very nice although our room was on the 5th floor and our shower was extremely small to the point I could not even shave my legs without opening the shower door! The hotel room had air - con in the bedroom but not in the living room so in was extremely hot in the living room where my mum was sleeping. My Mums Bed for the week was more like a camping bed although she didn't seem to mind.
The pools were very nice and the outside area was lovely although in the evening you had to try and get a seat because it was so busy some nights we would have to ask people from other tables to use the chairs they was not using.
THE FOOD - Well I stayed here for almost a week and I only ate meat twice from this hotel as they never really had it on the menu. I found the food to be disgusting. the breakfast was probably the best meal of the day as there was a lot of fruit and cereal to choose from and bread and the pancakes were okay if you got one freshly made as the others were cold along with the fried eggs they were freezing. The pancakes and eggs were cooked on the same surface but the taste of old oil overwhelmed the taste of the actually food. The chips were freezing and hard as if they had been recooked 15 times just to heat them up. The first day I was impressed with the salad selection. throughout the week I quickly realised that the same salad was being put out everyday. There was flies around the salad and cheese which completely put me off. One night I got really excited to see a lasagne but to my disappointment I discovered the filling was not beef it was cabbage! Its safe to say I didn't eat much from this buffet and actually lost weight on this holiday. We ate out most evening which was not what we wanted to do, going all inclusive.
THE BAR - the bar IS NOT all - inclusive! There is a small selection of drinks which are included these are vodka, gin, beer, and white wine and then of course soft drinks from the machine which includes lemonade, coke, diet coke, and Fanta. The soft drink machine was constantly braking. the soft drinks wouldn't be fizzy or not have enough syrup in them. The bar opens at 10 am and closes at 11pm. One night we was told we was not allowed any more drinks as we had to much at this point it was 9.30pm and the bar man was extremely rude. He came over to our table were there was 11 people sitting at as we had made friends with some of the people at the hotel so all decided to have some drinks together. The bar man came over and took pictures of our table and said no more drinks look at how many you have had! He was shouting as he was walking away and was extremely rude. The reason there was so many glasses on the table was because no one was clearing our table but I'll get on to service in a minute. The red bull is very expensive here so bring your own from the shops near by.
So LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE SERVICE!!!!!!!!! The service from some of the staff was appalling! I have been to Turkey many of times and had outstanding service every time but we was made to feel very unwelcome but staff. Especially after the evening we decided to have a few drinks with other family's from the hotel. The next day it was hard to get served at the bar and when we did it was a drink there was no conversation, smile , straws, or even an ice cube! I had my drinks poured it dirty glasses. I pointed this out several times and always wiped the rims of the glasses with napkins and they was filthy. One man that works there he seems to be the overall maintenance man he did not stop working from 6am till 11pm at night washing floors, wiping windows, moving tables and cleaning the pools I felt sorry for him although he worked extremely hard he would also be rude and not give a smile back when you smiled at him. Out of the whole hotel there was us and one other family from England. We made friends with this family and they felt the same as we did. We also made friends with a family from Sweden and they did not have any problems until the night they sat with us and had drinks then they received the same treatment. Some of the staff were lovely and could not do enough for you especially the young boys they worked so hard! On our last day we brought some of the staff that were lovely to us some little bits and our friend brought one of the guys a packet of cigarettes and he got in big trouble for accepting these! We all felt very bad as he was so grateful and didn't ask us I just feel like if customers want to give a small gift what is the harm in that. It was safe to say we had enough by the last day. One of the best nights was the Turkish night with the dancers coming in. This was nice and we all got involved.
Also just to add the Wi-Fi is absolutely terrible. I had to buy data in the end as it was so bad.

Room tip: ask for a big bathroom
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sophey w
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Clean hotel, friendly staff. The two young girls that was working in the pool bar and reception was misplaced. Beds really hard so we got an extra blanket to put under the sheets...Food ok, mostly chicken but you get what you pay for. Couldn't get fried eggs one morning because it wasn't on the menu..? Great with free transfer and sun beds to the beach but beach overrated. Perfect hotel if you want it simple and central. Hotel has four internet addresses. If you're lucky one of them works accationaly.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Misans
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

The plus side of the hotel is that the rooms are clean, and staff friendly.
But now it comes the negative side. We booked our holiday as all inclusive but if you go for breakfast 8-10 as then it's open you can't get sparkling water or coke because the bar is opening at 10 am.
Also if you are staying by the pool and want some drinks, they will charge you for them, so this I don't call it All Inclusive. Anyway, it's nice you have the beach close and you have really nice restaurants along the beach which are great, food is nice and prices are really good. Steak for as low as 45 tl around 10€.
Alanya is very beautiful, but it's better you spend more money on accommodation 5 stars hotel and you won't regret. I gave 2 stars for the staff and cleanliness. Food is not great.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dannielabba
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Bad Things:
Avoid room no 118 through 618 as there is a chicken farm on the ground right below the balcony together with a “mad rooster”, that starts off EARLY in the mornings and in addition looking out from bedroom and balcony on room 618 there is a minaret a block away that happen to have one of its loudspeaker pointed right at you, so won’t miss a thing or sleep :-) Also avoid room 116 or 117 (can’t remember which one) as its balcony is situated aprox 1.5 meter from the waterslide.
The beds was very hard with worn sheets, but clean.

Good things
The hotel as such as well as the room where clean and tidy. The staff worked hard and where friendly and nice. A nice hot buffé where served three times a day with lot of vegetables and fruit
7 minutes walk to the beach where they have some cooperations with a part of the beach called “Big Yellow Taxi” where you can borrow sun chares and parasol for free

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Bengt500
Reviewed September 1, 2016

The room was very clean, and it was superclean when we came back from the beach in the afternoon. Very good food, a lot of vagetables. We had a room against the pool/bar area, still quiet through the night, we heared nothing. AC was free. No traffic, 5 min to go to the beach. Several stores nearby to by water, soda, bear food etc. Free bus to to the Kleopatra Beach every our, and back. Nice staff who were very helpfull with everything. We will come back to this hotell, very good.

Room tip: Against the pool
Date of stay: August 2016