“wonderful”

Ranked #87 of 370 Hotels in Alanya
Beograd, Serbia
“wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

great service, close to the beach and a food you cant get enough of :)
its definitely a best buy. the weather in september was also unreal 36-37 degrees every day, no clouds. The good thing is that you can use your all-inclusive bracelet to drink at the other experia hotels, and there's one on the beach...which can be really romantic. There so many different varieties of foods that I exagerated with every meal...so u need some self-control for sure :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Nikola M

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Hi, me my sis in law and our 3 children (10, 10, 4) stayed at the Xperia kandelor for 2 weeks over Easter. We loved it. Absolutely loved it. Hotels just on a side street so was relaxing and safe for children to play as was a park just outside. The staff were absolutely fantastic we made friends with them all and they new all our names and looked out for us. Within 2 min in your on main road shopping heaven cross the road another 2 min and your on cleopatra beach it was heaven.
Can't wait to go back.
The hotel is very clean free wifi and excellent food Turkish though.
Don't expect English food.
Staff are really friendly and all speak good English. Plenty of markets nearby but all are the same the shops on main road are the best.
Would recommend to couples and families whose children don't mind shopping.
To point out no activities for children here apart from park across the road but ours didn't mind as all we did was pool then shop then beach. Aqua park is 5 min walk from hotel. U also got Burger King and McDonald's on all within walking distance just incase u miss your fries.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank asharehman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

I am currently staying here at the moment and I can honestly say the bad reviews people are giving are unjustified. It is a lovely place that is reasonably priced. The room is very very clean and the bedding and towels are changed daily. The bathroom and floors are cleaned every day also. The maid even goes to the trouble off leaving us little surprises every day in the shape of an elephant or swan or heart made from towels!!! She also leaves fresh flowers in our room daily too. The mini bar is kept topped up with Pepsi lemonade orangeade and water as is the tea/coffee facilities which appear fresh and not as though they been there for yrs(as previous comment) the food is nice and varied each day with fresh produce on offer. Staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them at all. The spa is great very relaxing and reasonably priced and you will be treated like a princess/prince if you stay here. Excellent value for money and I honestly don't know why there are any negative reviews on this place

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank katrina-1975
scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great hotel great location staff. All lovely all speak English rooms done everyday this is the smallest cheapest hotel I have ever been too but the best for staff & the food fantastic. If u want a lively holiday this hotel is not for u but if u want a relaxing holiday it is brilliant. I would go back in a minute. 5 min walk to the beach.

• Stayed November 2012
8 Thank gailscotland
Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a week in October 2012. When we arrived at 2.00 am we were told are room wasn't ready in the main hotel and would have to stay in the other block and change rooms in the morning, not happy about this we agreed. On opening the door to the room we we were happily surprised with what we saw. Next morning we changed room to the main block , but the rooms were not a patch on the room we had for the first night. We asked for a pool facing room on a low flor but ended up with a room on the top floor facing over the road! We were the only English couple at the hotel and none of the staff were able to speak English and were not friendly at all ...that is except for the cleaners who always smiled even thought they could not understand what you said. I was disappointed with the pool as there were a total of 20 sun beds for the whole of the hotel. In the height of summer the pool would not be adequate to accommodate all its guests.. The food was edible, however I felt that the choice was definitely limited and repetitive. It seemed to me that they tried to make an AI menu on the cheap. I have stayed in AI hotels before and never complain about the food. We didn't complain as this was a last minute booking and paid a reasonable price , however after staying at the hotel and would say we had a fair deal. Would I go back .... NO not to that hotel, There sister hotel, The Saray Beach LOOKED much better but can't comment on the rooms, food etc. The rooms were cleaned daily and towels chaned. The bedding was a cotton blanket with a bottom sheet a pillow and a bed cover. Our room had and additional single bed that was not used however the bed cover was dirty but was not changed during our stay. There was tea and coffee facilities in the room but the sachets looked if they had been in the room for years. The mini bar ! A bottle of water, bottle of coke, Small bottle of local lemonade and orange. And two cartons of cherry juice.... Do not drink disgusting

Room Tip: We stayed on the forth floor which although it states that the hotel was renovated in 2011 thus floo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jackie S
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is the first review I've written on Trip Advisor mainly because I'm too lazy to do so but I always read reviews before I book a hotel and I felt that this hotel deserved an honest and recent write up. I never understand the people that go on holiday looking for things to moan about and take pictures of. When I go on holiday I have better things to do with my time and all I'm worried about is that it's hot and sunny, the hotel and rooms are clean, the food is good and the location is great.

I have to say I was very impressed with our hotel as the food selection was great, the staff were very friendly (Mehmet and Arif especially) and the rooms were pretty modern and clean. The hotel is small and so is the pool but if you do your homework before you book then you should know this already. There are also two blocks that make up this hotel and we were lucky enough to stay in the main one, having said that the other one is only on the opposite side of the road. There were lots of different nationalities in the hotel and the resort which was nice and we got friendly with everyone around by the pool. The hotel doesn't really have entertainment but my friend and I like to be where all the nightlife is so we spent most of our evenings down by the harbour (5 mins in a taxi). This was my first time in Alanya and my second time in Turkey and what I loved about Alanya is that you don't get hassled by the locals like you do in Marmaris and Icmeler. If I had to say something slightly negative about this hotel then it would be that they didn't play music by the pool that often but then I understand that this is not what everyone wants anyway.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
7 Thank Jannarz
Trondheim
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

The rooms are cleaned daily plus you get clean towels everyday. We had nothing to complain about the breakfast, lunch or diner.
"Free" drinks are even served after midnight.
The waiters are friendly especially Mehmet
Although we were there in the middle of july a time when its very chaotic in many hotels, here things ran very smoothly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family