“dont bother going”

Ranked #17 of 60 things to do in Alanya
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With 2000 people daily capacity the largest aquapark of Turkish Mediterranean region invites you to fun, action and adventure.There are no limits for fun at the Mediterranean’s favorite water paradise whether you are young or an adult.You can have adventurous fun with rafting or relax with sea view from the forest or pump your adrenalin with bungee jumping and slides.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

8 of us went to this water park don't waste your money its a dump very disappointing its very hilly and needs updating looks very old and worn out

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Was really looking forward to going to the water park but it was a big disappointment. The layout was not good. It was set out more like an amusement park where you had to walk to each slide rather than them all being together. So relaxing while the kids played was not an option. On some of the slides you needed an inflatable ring, the park provided a limited number of these which were supposed to be left for the next person at the bottom of the slide. The Dutch/Turkish/Swedish people obviously didn't read these rules as they walked round with them from slide to slide so we ended up hiring ours for about 10 lira. Most slides where unsupervised and the concept of queuing obviously hasn't reached Turkey yet. Overall I felt it was a waste of money and I would have rather stayed by the hotel pool.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Usually I could spend all day in a Aqua Park but after an hour we were bored. We paid €25 for the day which included transfers, park entry and lunch. We arrived at the park at 11 o clock and had gone on all slides again half 12, none of them were exciting enough to want to go on them repeatedly. But we couldn't leave because the bus wasn't due back to collect us till half four. The food was terrible...... so make sure to have a good breakfast as all food and drink is confiscated on the way in. We spent the rest of the time lying by the wave pool........which we could do by our apartment pool!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

all of the slides are sparcely spaced so there is quite a walk to each different slide, the water in the pools is a mix of chlorine and salt water, dont get it in your mouth, the pools are the same depth the whole way round, not suitable for diving. the steps are unsafe while going up to the rides, the rides with dingys are impossible to stay on, the water in the pools at the bottoms of the slides are dirty.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Ok guys, I know I'm probably a bit too old for water parks (I'm 26) but I absolutely love them and I always visit them when on holiday. And of all the ones I've visited in my life (trust me they are many) this one is the words one by far!! The safety is non existent. On our second ride, me and my friend fell out of the double rubber ring and hurt ourselves really bad. That royally put us off to try anything else. (My friend is sending pics of her bruises to other friends as we speak). The park itself is really boring, not aesthetically pleasing what so ever, and run down. Not to mention that they take food and water off you at the entrance... like, I just looked at the staff... how can yous go home and sleep good at night?! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Nah, guys, it's really really not worth your money... if you like pain and have a death wish then maybe..

4  Thank 131Izzy