“Lovely Restaurant”

Reviewed July 13, 2013

lovely setting
nice staff
nice menu
we really enjoyed the steak here, the service and food was wonderful - well placed

1  Thank DawnandSi
There are newer reviews for Lokanta Su

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had a business lunch in "Lokanta Su". I picked it up from Trip Advisor since it is ranked number one by the commentators. The place was very nice, though it was hard to find because of its location. Staff and premises deserve thumbs up. By checking the menu and seeing the prices (pricey for Turkey's standards) you expect to have something special. I have to be honest, every thing seem perfect however you feel that something missing. When i think of it,presentation of the food and the other little things on the table deserves good critisism. The taste, well, umm, not so combined together. All details, cooking time, sauce, tenderness, crispiness of vegetables seem nice taste nice, but not together. They should not be on the same dish. The food on your plate deserves eating just because you paid 30$ for a plate. not for the whole course. water, two diet coke, one coffee, fruit dish cost us 50$ which is ridicules.
To sum up, knowing Alanya's standarts, I recommend it, but the food is full of suprises nice to look at nothing more than that.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We went to Lokanta Su with 39 persons and had a great time. We had lamb shanks ( they don`t have that on the menu anymore, but they fixed it anyway ). The meat was tender and perfect, sauce was very nice. For dessert we had an amazing tiramisu. All night the service was the best too, so I higly recomend this place.

vastarini, Manager at Lokanta Su, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you very much, hope to see you again :)

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is one of the best meals I have ever had! We sat outside, and the atmosphere is fantastic, it's the most beautiful place. The food was amazing; I had the duck confit with orange sauce, and it melted in the mouth. The wine, the dessert, the service; everything was great!

1  Thank I_B_1975
Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you are in Alanya, even just for a couple of hours, you have to visit this restaurant.

Lokanta Su has the best service and food in the city of Alanya and is one of the best places I have ever eaten at. With fantastic service, amazing food and beautiful atmosphere I think everyone will feel pleased and wanting to come back.

The restaurant is located quite close to the city centre but if you are staying in a hotel not within short walking distance they will happily pick you up for free.

We went to Lokanta Su several times during our vacation to enjoy the food and the fantasic drinks from the bar and strongly recommend anyone to come here. I want to send extra thanks to the manager Murat and the barman Ercan for their excellent service!

2  Thank david9204