“Good place to visit”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Food good ,atmosphere good. I had a very pleasent time with family and friends - service good and prices reasonable

1  Thank AlanyaAnswers

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We visited this restaurant as it looked quite 'posh' and one of us was celebrating a birthday... service was poor, very slow... staff were quite curt... food was pretty average - and overpriced. Really resented the 'lady' who was manning the loos... offering a spray of her cheap perfume selection... when I ignored her she shouted abuse as I left the loos - and yes - in a restaurant!!!

2  Thank CDWilson
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We took my dad here for his 60th birthday meal and we were not disappointed. My brother and I checked out all the restaurants in the Harbour a few days before and we found this restaurant to be the nicest and we also liked the waiter we spoke to who was very helpful before we booked.

The restaurant organised a free shuttle bus to pick us up and after we finished the meal we went shopping for a hour and went back to the restaurant and got dropped back to the hotel. Because it was my dad's birthday they made it extra special by sprinkling petals on the table and ordering a cake for us.

The service was very attentive, food was good and overall we couldn't have picked a better restaurant. It is a little pricey though by Turkish standards but for a special occasion it was fine.

If you want to go somewhere extra special I would wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant. My thanks to the staff who gave us such a memorable evening.

2  Thank EdinburghScotland
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Excellent choice of menu and great service the waiters were very attentive, the wine and food was served with pride would highly recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Steve7898
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The restaurant is situated along the main harbour promenade. We look at various restaurants and this one stuck out as it has a very nice balcony over looking the harbour, castle and city walls, which are all lit up at night. They have a very varied menu with a good selection, and the presentation of the food is excellent. The staff were very helpful, and they got the order exactly as we asked. It was so good we came back for a second time before we left.

1  Thank dicky_elaine