Our hotel choice was based ONLY on “trip advisors” good reviews of that hotel. When we arrived we have realized instantly that flattering words we have read are inaccurate and over exaggerated:
1) We have booked and paid for a double room with double bed. We have received instead a room with two single beds across the road in very noisy building and we couldn’t really even take a rest properly.
2) The bathroom was very dirty and the drains were smelly
3) The air-con didn’t work properly
4) Instead of towels we have received 4 bathmats
5) Incompetence and insolence of the hotel manager was infinite. When we kindly asked for a room change to the other building (the actual hotel from the main trip advisor picture) we have heard and I quote: “Hotel is fully booked, deal with it! In our hotel double bed is only a request.” At that stage I have decided not to mention that the sea view was “requested” as well…. ;-). On the plus side all waiting staff was very friendly, cheerful and always happy to help.
6) Food was really disappointing especially breakfasts. Lunches and dinners are about average.
All-inclusive package is an EPIC FAIL:
- budget alcohols (not pleasant experience)
- white and red wines from the dispenser (red is ok but for some reason it’s served colder than the white one)
- drinks served in a plastic cups
7) There are 2 (“very good”) reviews of that hotel which seem to be fake as I have read them before I have booked my holiday in September. Exactly the same ones appeared in October as well! Someone in trying very hard to mislead others.
We were aware that our expectation has to be accurate to a 3* hotel but that was an absolute joke! Let the pictures speak for themself. I wouldn’t give a 1 star out of 10. We normally don’t write bad reviews we would like to warn others to not make the same mistake.
Alanya is very nice but if you want to relax and properly enjoy your holiday avoid that place! The only positive thing that happens to us there was the fact that we have met a brilliant couple from other hotel guests and we have had a good laugh together!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alanya100 meter from Begonvil BeachRooms with Twin Bed or French Bed2+1 Rooms with French BedShower / WCMini Bar and Safe-Deposit BoxSat Tv and Music BroadcastDirect Telephone Line Air-Conditioned Rooms Cooling / Heating With Balcony (Only Three Rooms without Balcony.)There are table and chairs on balcony.Standard Room Properties, in addition French Bed + Twin + Sitting Group andTwin Bed + Sitting Group. Sitting groups can also used as bed.Maximum 6 persons can stay in Family Suite Rooms.All of this rooms has a kitchen, bedroom and sitting group.All of the Family Suite Rooms has a LCD TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.