“Relaxing and lovely surroundings”

Green Beach Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 587 Restaurants in Alanya
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Where the beautiful Mediterranean sea and crystal sands meet the amazing culture found only in Alanya. Green Beach Restaurant is in the center of town but at the same time far away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Situated on the famous Kleopatra Beach, facing the turquoise blue sea surrounded by palm trees, Green Beach has an almost magical hidden garden effect which you will enjoy time and time again.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Lovely atmosphere, live varied music. You paid a little more to eat and but worth it. Only discovered towards end of holiday, would highly recommend.

1  Thank Anita U

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went to this place one night, and one night was enough, we were seated, then left alone, I tried to attract there attention, completely ignored me, in the end finally dragged one over to order our drinks and food, food did not take long to arrive, I ordered chicken curry, there must have been a full chicken on the plate with sauce all over it, with a very small portion of rice and a very small portion on wedges which were very greasy, sorry but would never eat here again!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My new lover was visiting me so I decided we should have a romantic meal if possible, by the seam Green Beach gave us that and the venue was oh so perfect. Romance as in the air and we both had avocado salad as a starter, followed by the lemon chicken which again was so refreshing. We finished off with an indulgent chocolate waterfall with ice cream and a raspberry? comfit. The service was superb and after my recent visit to another well known local restaurant this was just so superior. I don't want you all to go rushing there, we locals need to have somewhere superior to enjoy, but it is simply the best.

1  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Surrondings service food all excellent. A lovely place to have a meal, very relaxing and even romantic.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

The live music - 3 man band - is very very great if you like jazzy music. Recomendation for couples who wants to relax.