“Ozcan hotel, Alanya”

Ranked #163 of 372 Hotels in Alanya
Castlerock, null, United Kingdom
“Ozcan hotel, Alanya”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Well we were anxious about coming here. But it has been amazing from the beginning. Thomas Cook have been awesome as well. the food has been absolutely gorgeous and we can't sing the praises enough. We have had soup every night and a great variety of food. Breakfast has been turkish breakfast and it was a taste experience. I have tasted food this week that I would have never eaten but it has been stunning food.

The pool was closed but the beach is so close it was great. The sun loungers are free, so we hired one of the four poster beds fot two days for 70 lira. Awesome.

Our rooms were immaculate and cleaned every day. Our beds were made every day. What an awesome Easter break. The staff have been so helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
17 Thank Denise D
elif2487, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Ozcan Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2016

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've been to Ôzcan Otel many times, by myself, and with my husband too. The rooms are very clean and pleasant, and so is the staff. I live it all, it's is my favourite hotel. In 2011 I've been there three (3) times. Also the food i sgood, the pool is clean and everybody in the hotel does more than 100% for you to have a good time :) See ya next year, my Ôzcan-family :)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
11 Thank Belinda A
Cowes, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My Daughter,granddaughter and myself stayed for 7 nights at the Ozcan in the apartments, which whilst old fashioned were clean enough, The staff were all very friendly and the food was fine, typical Turkish fare which was a nice change. on the other hand you can go next door for a full english for 7 lira. The local wine bought at the supermarket is 10 lira a bottle so there are always options.
The beach is right off the verandah and in the centre of the town ,the town people were very friendly, and for what you pay I would definately return.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
16 Thank Allyson54
elif2487, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Ozcan Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2016
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My boyfriend and myself have just returned from a weeks stay at the Ozcan hotel, was worried about the bad reviews, but they are not true. Excellent location. Breakfast - the usual turkish style - very nice. Room bigger than expected, and very clean. Only downside is the small, but very clean pool, but hey the beach is two minutes away. Would definately go there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
15 Thank BullFanMaddy
Drammen, Norway
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We are very satisfied with the hotel. Very little pool, but short way to the beach!! That is very important. We did not stay at the hotel - only sleep and in the pool :-)
I have to tell that if you go to Alanya please eat peppersteak at Brasserie Tulip Garden. It is very very good!!! At the beach street not far away from the hotel.

One thing only: No" Kjøleskap"(sorry i do not know the word ) at the room.
Service excellent:-)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank inger b
elif2487, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Ozcan Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2016
Florida City, Florida
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Hi...Me and my boyfriend came back from Alanya last saturday and I have to tell you it was the best holiday ever..We were staying at Ozcan Hotel for 7 days...I had read some negative reviews before so I was guite worried about this place...The first day,we came at 21:45, after dinner time,the employments of the Hotel were so willing and they prepared dinner for us after this time...We had only half board,but I think it was enought because they gave to us big portion... Room was good too...If you are not very challenging costumer,I am sure, you will be satisfied :-) We paid 16 eur per night,including half board,so I think it was great for this price...We were absolutely satisfied..Expressly I recomend this hotel...Good price,good people,good services :-)

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Radkaxx
london
Reviewed August 11, 2011

please please please listen to the bad reviews they are all true..me, my girlfriend and my 8 year old daughter have returned from turunc, we booked a two week all inclusive stay at the ozcan..and what a joke that was?..were not fussy eaters but trust me the food was sickening,so after the second day we eat elsewere..and the drink selection was very limited with only a choice of three spirits..gin, vodka, and someother crap..and one choice of beer, oh yeah and some cheap wine red or white, now then the rooms? when we arrived at the reception we were escorted about 100m up the road to one of ozcan's out buildings which we did'nt know about, the room was disgusting, a sofa and two single beds for us to sleep on, and air con not working so i asked to be moved which we did into the main building which was abit better but only two single beds? and a fold-up bed, the shower was'nt working properly but we had to make do, so apart from this absolute hell hole of a hotel turunc is a very nice little quiet town with freindly people..just do yourselfs a big big favour and stay elsewere and enjoy your holiday.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family