14 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Priceline$47
Travelocity$104
FindHotel$311
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Positive aspects: unobtrusive service, early breakfast, good lunches and dinners for 3 *, location - to the beach - 5 minutes.
Disadvantages: limited time of visiting the indoor swimming pool, monotonous breakfasts, for 8 days of rest, bed linen never changed! Although the offer, the change of the insanity is declared once every three days !!!

In general, the price / quality ratio is reasonable.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Me and two of my friends ( all girls ) were staying in this hotel for a week in September. Hotel itself is 15 mins walking distance from the beach, walk along nice street with shops and bars, guys r usually asking smthg to get you inside but if you dont react, they stop.
Area is really nice if you dont want really relaxing holidays because there are noices from everywhere. But for young people very good. You can get a bus to centre of Alanya, 101 or 1..costs 1 euro. Shops are better there and I would guarantee you, you ll buy smthg. There are also shops with "very good fakes" which means you get all the kind of handbags but the better onces are around 500 euros..which doesnt make sense to me how can someone buy smthg like that.

I stayed in many hotels / Gran Canaria, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Monaco, Egypt, France/ and I was very suprised with the cleanliness of the hotel. Very nice rooms, bathrooms clean, change the towels every day, what I hate when you have stuff on your bed..please cleaning ladies..DO NOT TOUCH..its a personal stuff and its nothing to do with cleaning the room itself. What I would recommend would be make the balconnies bigger coz when are you coming from the beach and you have towels from there plus more towels...there is just no space to dry them. There s no wifi in the room, just the lobby reception area but all of us got issues because it has stopped working and they had to connect us again and again. But very nice and clean all this areas.

Food...i would say it..get what you paid for...this would be the biggest negative..every day the same just varieties, one type of bread, if you like rice.,.you are saved, can eat it all week. Salads and fruits..okay..but nothing special. The only thing which was good was watermelon. Drinks coy we were on all inclusive...beer..okay...coke, sprite fanta ..they taste weird, same as an alcohol, they use their alcohol and its just not the same as ours. But for us it wasnt a big deal.

What I have to say is big thank you to Margo /animator russian girl/ she was very good she organiyed few good parties for us, very pleasant girl and talkative. Also her colleague..I cant remember his name...with sort of curly hair..took us also to town for party..."little Brother". They ll collect you with the bus, got to town to very nice clubs and also collect you at the certain time and brings you back to the hotel. Really safe and you have nothing to worry about. Deffinately go with them.

As an overal...I would recommend the hotel..if you are plannig to be at the beach during the day..and night clubs in night...choose this one, its clean, nice, will meet nice people there. Oh I forgot, coffee is very nice as well. Next year if we ll be goin we will deffinately check the availabilities in this one as well.

Thank you again, I had very nice first experience with Turkey and Alanya.

Room tip: Rooms facing the street were better if you dont want to have smell from the kitchen in your room all the time.
Date of stay: September 2017
4  Thank AmazingPlaces29
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Nice staff and good cleaning. Stayed wintertime and hotel was quiet. Room in 5th floor was perfect to avoid music in bar. Price very cheap in wintertime. Reception service very good. Nearby hotel is many good restaurants. We only had breakfast at hotel.

Date of stay: February 2017
3  Thank PerMHaa
Reviewed October 21, 2016

I think that staff very goodt and cleaners was excellent (Thanks swans with sunglasses).The Mojito Beach 12 was good Beach. Service was good and frendly. Shops and restorants was near
It's was great hollyday!

Thank You !

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

We arrived late night/early morning was greeted by happy friendly staff shown to room which was lovely! Food was excellent and plentiful, with a good range of everything! All the staff were friendly and welcoming and helpful. Can't fault this holiday 2nd time to alanya and already wanting to go back!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple