“My favourite bar in Alanya”
Review of Panderosa

Panderosa
Ranked #104 of 564 Restaurants in Alanya
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant & bar is one of the most populer place of the city and placed in the middle of the centrum ( breakfast-pastas-pizzas-steaks-turkish food-tex&mex-kids menu vegetarins and glutens menu ) you can have your ( birthday ,anniversary,Work meetings,family meetings ) with us... Great evening for midsommar party,National days Ofcourse our crazy white night partys
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have never eaten here,but the food looks nice.I always come here to drink only as it is a very lively bar.The staff are all friendly and at some point in the night they all dance on the bar with fire works going off.The cocktail barman is very talented and keeps you entertained.Best bar by far.

There are newer reviews for Panderosa

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My favoritte place in Alanya. I was there for the first time in 2002 and I've been there almost every summer since then. In a few weeks I am back again! Nice staff and very good food :)

Reviewed May 6, 2012

We went there to say hello to a waiter, earlier worked at the restaurant Garage in Alyana. He was the reason that we visit Panderosa.......we will come again.....the food was delicius..... the staff was great.... and our green eyed waiter was happy to see us..........he recognized us at once.
We are looking forward to come to Alayna again and say hello to Suleemann ( green eyes)

2  Thank Piraten123
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Good location, good service. The food is really nice, but you have to go for the drinks even if you don`t have meals.
Will be back!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

The fodd here is OK, but the atmosphere is fantastic! I visited with my friend in the evening and the drinks were great. The barmen are very freindly and one in particular is extremely talented and kept us there most of the night with his fantastic tricks. The staff generally here are all very freindly. Would definatley recomend, and will definately return.