See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is great. Location is perfect. Team is very helpful and so kind they try there best to help the guests. The hotel is very comfortable in its design and very clean concerning toilets, mattresses and beds. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

I only stayed for one night, but on arrival here was a wedding party at the hotel. Which was fine by me but because I had an early flight the next morning i was thinking would it be noisy? All I did was mention it and the hotel manager "Samet bey" changed my room to a high floor which was fantastic! Good night! Good room! And good service! I will only be staying here when I visit Adana!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

We celebrated our wedding at Sirin Park. It was a great experience with good food and friendly staff.

We had a very big and comfortable room. Also the rooms my family was staying in was very big.

Location is very central.

We were satisfied with the food in the restaurant.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Alper G, Genel Müdür at Sirin Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your recent stay at Adana Sirin Park Hotel.
Our main priority as Şirin Park family is to service our guests impeccably during their stay at our hotel.
We are genuinely pleased to receive your evaluation which reveals that you have been satisfied with our services and facilities. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your positive feedback. It was our pleasure to have you stayed with us and we congratulate you again and wish you a happy life.
We would like to thank you once again for selecting our hotel in Adana and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you to Adana Sirin Park Hotel in the nearest future.
Alper Gegezinli

Reviewed March 8, 2016

Very good hotel with large comfortable room and friendly staff. The best position for travelers want to approach the city center and the main park of the city near to the river. Best ration between Value for money

Room Tip: best position
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2015

sirin park hotel;
modern spacious clean room.
friendly staff
comfortable bed
very fast check in-out
very central
wifi super
breakfast buffet is OK.
for business visits in Adana this hotel is the place

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business