Sedef Hotel
$68
$56
$44
  • Restaurant
Ziyapasa Park Hotel(Adana)(Great Value!)
$38
$34
TripAdvisor
$95
  • Breakfast included
Park Royal Hotel(Adana)(Great Value!)
$44
$42
Travelocity
$48
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed for a night and half a day. The hotel is close to the airport and they have a airport drop facility. The price was reasonable for the size and facilities provided. The morning breakfast, was a very good spread and covered a lot of items. The staff was courteous and very friendly. There was a wi-fi through out the hotel and provided good speed. The menu for lunch and dinner is quite satisfactory. The hotel was quiet and provided a good nights sleep. The market is close by and a perfect place for local products.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Delarina
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We dıdn't have a reservatıon and rocked up to see ıf there was a room. I am not sure what we paıd but I wasn't overly ımpressed wıth the room we were gıven close to the elevator. All nıght I heard that goıng up and down and bıg bangs started early ın the mornıng - perhaps the cleaners. The bathroom was also tıred. The best thıng was the breakfast but that's about ıt really. I am lookıng for another hotel for my second hotel stay.

Room Tip: Away from the lıft elevator area. Ask to see your room fırst before acceptıng.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank havachatkiwi
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I had an extremely bad experience with this hotel! Regarding his staff and the way they treated me! I had booked and PAID two nights (20 and 26 july) in this hotel a month before using Boooking.com and when I arrived there on 20 july they gave me a small room and absolutely not deserve 4 star rating. However, The problem was when I had to check out at the morning of 21 and they asked me to pay the room in a very rude way. I did my best trying to explain to that fat man in the reception that I had already paid! He began to shout in Turkish and sometimes in a bad English and refusing to listen in order to understand what I tried to explain.Luckly, his responsible who was a little bit more comprehensive and able to speak a better English, came and after 30 min of discussion we solved the problem after he has checked the mail of the hotel and found a mail from an agent with the confirmation of the payment for the two nights done almost 20 days before!!!!
On my return on the 26 july the fat man in the reception told me that there were no more free rooms for me!!!! So I had to explain again that I have booked and paid the room many days before and they knew that well then they told me for the second time that they had only one small room left unoccupied if I accept it otherwise I had to look for another hotel!!! I had to accept for the second time because I hadn't enough time to do that and I was too tired to even discuss with such people!
The best thing in that hotel for me was leaving it on the morning knowing that I'll see these people again..

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank fedeItaly1975
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Stayed here a couple of nights mid-May at the beginning of an organised birding tour with a group of 15. Reception/sitting area was nicely decorated/furnished and from the evidence of several laptop users had wifi access. The hotel's green credentials were demonstrated by lighting triggered by movement detectors in the corridors (which was frankly spooky) and card-operated power in the rooms. Room size was okay with adequate storage space & a fridge, twin beds were comfortable and the bathroom was fine with a good shower over the bath. Air-con worked fine although because it was over one of the beds we didn't use it at night - might have have been a bit tricky had the weather been uncomfortably hot.

The hotel is on a busy main road and our room was at the front, so there was quite a bit of traffic noise. The layout of the hotel is such that many of the rooms would not have experienced this; so if it's going to bother you - ask for a quieter room. We were also a bit unfortunate that our next door neighbours returned to their room at 02:00 and proceeded to have a shower so our first night was a bit disturbed.

Staff were a bit elusive in the bar, but friendly enough once you found one - or maybe they were just laughing at my pathetic Turkish language skills! We had a set dinner both evenings - large individual salad, soup, chicken or fish and dessert - absolutely fine.

Breakfast was really good - lots of choice - cereals, different kinds of bread, sweet and savoury pastries, eggs, meats, cheeses, prepared juices and a juicer with fresh oranges. I would have appreciated it more had I realised what monotonous breakfasts were lying in store for us at other hotels!

All-in-all a reasonably priced hotel providing a better than average offering.

• Stayed: May 2009
1  Thank Leafwarbler
Reviewed February 21, 2008

Reached the Adana airport on a rainy night with no hotel reservation. A swift ride to the city, the taxi driver spoke no english but convinced me to consider Sedef (he was appalled at the high price for the Hilton, then $240/night).

The entrance was undergoing upgrades, not too impressive. But the room (single: $55, double: $80) was at par with a holiday inn - new rooms, comfortable furniture, large bathroom with excellent shower.

Price includes wireless internet, great turkish breakfast (a real breakfast not a skimpy continental bread-n-butter). It is 5 minute walk to the center of town, on the main road and yet Quiet.

So while going thru renovation, it is great value: once it is done, no idea what the price would be (but it will have a nice entrance ;-)

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank geo24