Park Royal Hotel
$68
$56
$44
  • Restaurant
Ziyapasa Park Hotel(Adana)(Great Value!)
$38
  • Breakfast included
$48
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2012

we have just returned from a family wedding in Adana, we had previously stayed at the Hilton but the location is not as good as this hotel. The hotel rooms were of a high standard, very modern with excellent facilities. i would rate the rooms of a better standard then the Hilton. The staff are very friendly and helpful and again more friendly then the Hilton. Breakfast was very good with again great staff helping you should you require it.

i would choose to stay here again, however the only reason i wouldn't is if i was staying longer then a few days as it is lovely to have use of a pool which unfortunatly this hotel dosent have.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank lucaloo22
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Park Royal Hotel is located right in the centre of old city centre (because Adana city centre is expanding -- nicer shops/eaterie area are shifting away from old city centre) - very good access from Airport -- from Airport to the hotel was for 15TL ( I guess it is their flat rate) but honest taxi driver from the hotel took me to the airport with 10TL.
Hotel is going through some renovations - because I had a disappointment with other hotel in Adana, my friend used local travel agent to book the room with Park Royal - which was originally quoted as 85TL -- but by the time i checked out i was charged as 100TL because i stayed in the newly refurbrished room (also official room rate for double room in the reception displayed as 90TL ?) I was not too happy about given different rate for the room ---- but even at 100TL, still room standard was good so it is not a bad deal --- it is shame that they did not tell me about the change of the rate at the stage of checking in. I am not sure if I was charged with Yabanci price. They do have a restaurant in the hotel and they have a good set menu -- quality of the food was not bad at all -- having said that it is rare to get a poor quality food in Turkey. Only problem was when I get there, the restaurant was empty hence no air-conditioning. As I sat in the restaurant, then waiter put the air-conditioning on --- it was quite hot and uncomfortable and it was getting worse as you started eating something (because your body generate heats and you will feel hotter even more!) so in stead of enjoying the food, I had tograb the food as quick as possible and returned to my hotel room to cool down.
Quality of the room was good - very spacious and facility in the room was sufficient - they have mini bar in the room + complementary bottle of water. Good sized bed -- mine was proper king sized bed. If I was not given the different rate of the room, then I would have voted for 'very good' - but when I add up pros/cons together, I will have to conclude as 'average' -- you get what you paid for. (good room, good service but also a good price - nothing exceptionally good velue for the money) I might be a little harsh on review but this is because I have stayed better hotel with better servive and cheaper price in Turkey -- so based on comparison, I have to say it is good/fair average. Sorry. I paid for 4 star room rate and I get 4 star service -- which I normally expect to get anyway. Hotel staff were polite and helpful - breakfast was really good. I do recommend this hotel - if you are the first timer to Adana.

Room Tip: Some rooms are already renovated some are in the process of upgrading the facility. Before you book, as the reception which one you want and ensure that they will give you the right price. My friend asked her agency to book the room, they quoted as 85TL, so they agreed and asked them for newly refurbrished room -- but hotel forgot to mention to the agency that the price will be 100TL -- You might think 15TL difference is nothing - but this is equivalent to a taxi ride to the airport - for the locals, this is a significant price change!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2011

For the price paid 65 USD/ person, I believe it is a good value. Location is good, personnel is excellent, room is spacious but restroom needs refurbishment.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank gumerzeci
Reviewed February 29, 2008

We stayed there when we were there with my husband for a friend's wedding. And keep comşng back whenever we visit them. The hotel service is excellent, and they do everything to make you feel at home. They also have a pillow service. The sleep was great, I heard that they have changed their beds recently.

This is a very good 4 star hotel with good prices. Prior, we had stayed at Hilton and HATED it. The service was terrible and it was overpriced. Yes it has larger rooms but is not worth the money. And the location is not close to the center.

In addition, we loved going to Zaimoglu's sister restaurant complex called Park Zirve by the river. Has amazing views and superb food. The place has a bar and a club as well. You do not feel like you are in Adana rather at a resort town.

I would recommend staying at Zaimoglu if you are looking for a good night sleep, superb service and want to feel like at home.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ZEYTIN
Reviewed September 8, 2007

It was late and The Zaimoglu Hotel was one of about ten hotels that I inspected in Adana.

For $100 us, I was given a suite with three four poster beds.lncluded in the suite was a huge living room, a giant screen TV, several free bottles of water, fruit and snacks. The free breakfast was very good.

Not everyone will get this late night value of a suite for $100, but the hotel was clean, the rooms very modern, and the staff were wonderful.

The very best value of any hotel I have stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank spoonch