See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel in the outside of Adana, near the lake. The service is perfect. You have a parking in front of the hotel and you can give the key of the car to the employees of the hotel. The wifi works perfect. The breakfast is very good with different types of omelettes.. One of the negative points is that in the breakfast there is no natural orange juice. The rest perfect

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Great hotel with good standard of rooms, beds quality very good, Friendly staff and good breakfast,It's easy to get to the hotel and it's close to big roads that reduce the risk og getting stuck in queues.
Close to the lake with a great view and possibility to walk en enjoy the nice surroundings.

Not close to the city center but for businesstrips it's perfect

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2015

Really must visit this hotel... Staff is so respectful, location is good, rooms are so nice and i appriciate DAIKIN Air conditioners quiet and effective and relaxing! Must stay, will stay and recommend

Room Tip: choose a room from the lake view
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Hi Guys. I spent two nights at this hotel. I evaluate very well the position. All the hotel staffs are very friendly and take care about you on 200%. I love their open breakfast. Very good reference is that they are able to solve problems of clients. Thanks to investigation of the hotel manager was my documents found. Will be my pleasure to come back next time. I recommended stay there.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

Last weekend I placed a half dozen of my relatives ,coming from various cities of Turkey for my son's wedding ceremony, at Masel Hotel .My relatives were those who should be hosted at my home elsewise. They were all amused of staying at Masel Hotel and they stated that theý felt comfortable as if they were settled at my home.Room service was perfect and the hotel staff was cheerful and helpful.They enjoyed the full panaroma of the lake in addition.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family