$117
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
$338
  • Beachfront
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
$173
  • Pool
El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
$84
  • Pool
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)
$140
Hotels.com
El Mouradi Club Selima(Port El Kantaoui)
$65
$140
$478
  • Breakfast included
Daphne Club Miramar(Port El Kantaoui)
1,862 results
All reviewssea viewanimation teammain restaurantpancakesbar staffwonderful holidaypool barbeefentertainmenttunisiaantsgerman
Reviewed June 5, 2015

This Hotel is was well worth going to read the reviews and the reviews were right .hotel was well worth the price I paid staff could not do enough for you my wife asked to change to a different room as there was a little noise from a fan out side and was given a key to check out another room which was a better .food was good big variety to choose from. would go back to this hotel later in the year if I get a good deal again

4  Thank Wlliam L
Reviewed June 5, 2015

Our stay at this hotel was excellent. Almost a perfect holiday, (were it not for a couple of issues with thomson).

Food was Amazing in range, size and taste. Very very impressive, something for everyone and I'm quite a picky person when it comes to food.

Hotel was very large and spacious, including the rooms and staff were generally very welcoming and friendly (except 1 or 2 moody people).

Wifi in our room was decent but not good enough to stream netflix

Beach was also very clean and relaxing

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Saim7
Reviewed June 5, 2015

It has been 9 years since I stayed at this hotel.
Still the same hotel with the same amazing staff but not impressed with the all inclusive
system they have now since being run by Riu.
You have to choose between two sittings for dinner 6.30pm or 8pm - I like to eat when I am hungry on holiday - too restrictive..
The new block of rooms which we were in were faultless.Very nicely furnished and immaculately clean.The only thing was the bed was so hard I woke up every morning with back ache.
The hotel has a new Spa built on to it which is run independently to the hotel and the prices are too high for what they offer, I called in with my husband to see what treatments they offered and the two girls on reception were not interested at all, so we didn't book anything, I spoke to several guests who had used the spa during their holiday and not one of them was impressed.
The hotel has a beach restaurant for lunchtime meals and on a couple of days the wind was very strong and because it is near the beachfront the food from the buffet was cold before sitting down to eat it.
There is no professional entertainment in the hotel at all, only some put on by the daytime animation team, not good at all and the same routine is put on every week.
So nothing to do but sit in the bar every night

4  Thank johnjudypartridge
A TripAdvisor Member
1923
Reviewed June 5, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend last year, we had an amazing time.
The hotel is clean and friendly and the staff are all brilliant and somehow remember what you drink each night including staff around the bar area in the evening.
The food was fabulous - I'm a vegetarian and normally struggle with all inclusive.
The staff on the beach were also friendly and we were not hassles by anyone at all whilst there.
We went on a couple of excursions also that were great.
My parents and their friends are going in two weeks - hopefully they will have a fabulous time too

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 5, 2015

We returned yesterday from a 2 week holiday at the Imperial Marhaba. We were a little disappointed. We stayed in January, and loved it. The hotel was quiet, and well run by excellent staff.

A lot more noise this time, especially with music. The Riu chain apparently think music is essential to our well being...... or so a manager told me. We had two loudspeakers directly under our room so got to enjoy the music in full. I requested if these speakers could be moved, and they were.

At night, as we sat on our balcony trying to enjoy the sounds of Tunisia like crickets, and the sea. We instead got to enjoy Celine Dion howling her heart will go on, and on, and on....... after two days of me complaining, they at last changed the CD to something else.

So, if you like music playing in the background, you will enjoy yourself. I prefer things quieter. Other than this, we had a very enjoyable holiday. Our waiter Ben, in the restaurant, once again excelled himself looking after us. The food is great, the wine very drinkable. Coming down to dinner, and finding your wine chilling in an ice bucket next to your table, is an excellent touch.

This is a class hotel, and I like it very much. We will return, but maybe not in the summer season.

2  Thank David E