$116
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
$336
  • Beachfront
El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
$84
Hotels.com
  • Pool
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)
$140
Orbitz.com
$140
Hotels.com
  • Pool
El Mouradi Club Selima(Port El Kantaoui)
$65
  • Breakfast included
Diar Meriem Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)(Great Value!)
$64
  • Restaurant
Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay(Port El Kantaoui)
$155
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Daphne Club Miramar(Port El Kantaoui)
$52
$49
Priceline
$476
1,774 results
All reviewsbeach baranimation teamgreat holidaybar staffpastabottle of waterwater sportswork hardvisited this hotelturkeymeal timesmain bardiscotunisiatipentertainmentsunbeds
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from my 5th stay at this hotel this year, excellent holiday once again and cannot praise the staff at this hotel enough, for me it really is like going home.
All of the staff at this hotel are so friendly and work so hard to ensure you have a good holiday.
Food was lovely...as always and there is always a great selection, even though there wasn't many guests. Whilst we were there it was my birthday and the table was decorated with flowers and they made me a beautiful birthday cake, my mum also asked the chef to make a chicken pie and he made one for her the following evening - which was delicious!
A special thankyou goes out to the animation girls mannou and Jodie who always have a smile on their faces and work so hard and try to please all the guests...which is not easy as am sure some people only go on holiday to moan and complain!
Also a big thankyou to Rafik the manager as he always makes us feel very welcome.

As you can tell I am a huge fan of this hotel and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else......book it - you won't regret it! :-)

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank lisa y
Reviewed December 1, 2013

First stay at this hotel, found it very good all round,the food, the waiters and cleaners and the entertainers.Everywhere was very clean in particular pool area restaurant and lounges, we ha ve been visiting Tunisia for many years and stayed in lots of hotels and found this one on a par with most.Stayed 6th nov for 2 weeks.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kath2046
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The hotel is ok. Met some lovely new friends. The last week of our holiday the food has been served warm and cold on two different nights. The first week many of us were sick within a couple of days of being here. Everyone we spoke to had been ill. The rooms were clean, plenty of hot water etc. the maids, waiters we couldn't fault, very friendly. The hotel is constantly being cleaned.The indoor pool was lovely and warm. The only thing that let the hotel down were certain people smoking in the lobby, instead of smoking outside, ignoring signs and no consideration for other guests or children, it should be banned inside the hotel. The Marina is a lovely place to visit, you can get some good bargains if you barter hard enough. The trips are expensive to go on. Always make sure you get a price for a taxi before you get into the taxis. Would we come again, no, not for a while anyway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This hotel is FANTASTIC value for money! We travelled as a family of 6 for our son's 40th birthday. We all enjoyed everything about this hotel. We sat in the restaurant each day trying to find a negative about this hotel and the people of Tunisia. Everyone is friendly and goes out of their way to help you. The waiters are brilliant, always serving you with a smile. The food, morning, noon and night was fantastic, we have eaten at some of the best restaurants world wide and the food here is top quality and if anyone can say they can NOT find something to eat, then they are joking. The choice of food at each meal is mind blowing, you really do not know where to start.
Yes I heard people moaning about this and that but these English people let us down. They would moan if they won the lottery!
We WILL go back to this hotel for certain, the maids clean your room to a high standard, the porters take your luggage to your room for 40p, I gave £4. The waiters will not allow you to get your own drink, (they want to wait on you). The reception people all speak fabulous English, better than me and are so helpful. The animation team work so hard and put on brilliant shows, (remember they aren't professionals) and of course you enjoy more if you have a sense of humour. The man on the bed of nails show was unbelievable but our granddaughter and her mom were on stage and they could see it was not fake. Remember at this time of the year it is their winter but it was lovely, lots of people sunbathed daily, like me. The sea is warm enough to swim in and the hotel was well staffed. The people who tried to sell you trips, were not over persuasive if you said tomorrow, they would come back tomorrow but if you said it is not for me they would leave you alone. Remember they are trying to make a living, they aren't nasty. In fact this was our first visit to Tunisia and we all agree, the Tunisian people are as good as any we have met. I just wonder, what they think of some English people who are real nasty and think they are better than them. I felt ashamed at times, when I saw my own fellow countrymen, showing themselves up.

Room Tip: Any of their basic rooms are great but apparently their suits are out of this world. Remember you only basically sleep in your room. FREE safe, FREE remote, FREE water, what is wrong with you.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank tony1946
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been going to this hotel 2 times a year.since dessole took over the hotel has went down hill.food is not great it is warm enough for children but not for adults staff pester the women to go with them for coffee especially young women .there is a lot of trip hazards for the young and old especially disabled. a lot of there v I p guests are not going back until it changes. I could not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends