Hotel Abou Sofiane
$109
$106
Hotels.com
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
$163
  • Pool
Daphne Club Miramar(Port El Kantaoui)
$27
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
$224
  • Beachfront
$175
$117
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
$36
  • Pool
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)(Great Value!)
$42
El Mouradi Club Selima(Port El Kantaoui)
$45
  • Breakfast included
Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay(Port El Kantaoui)
$130
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riviera(Port El Kantaoui)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,758 results
All reviewsbeach baranimation teamgreat holidaywater sportsvisited this hotelmeal timesdiscotunisiatipentertainmentwaiterscleanersmaid
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

My mother and I stayed here from 25/09 until 02/10. As soon as we arrived at the hotel we felt confident about having a great holiday and we weren't wrong.
Check in was quick and courteous and out room was dated but clean. The food selection at breakfast, lunch and dinner was incredible - I can't think of any dietary requirement that wouldn't have been met. In terms of tipping - we did a lot of it - Little and often. We tipped a few dinar to our waiter each meal and to the barman and glass collectors at night. It is totally worth it! For every meal we'd find that a table had been set for us with flowers, water and wine. Our drinks measures were very healthy and we got to know the staff really well through tipping. I know some people have the view of "I've paid all inclusive so I shouldn't have to tip for service" which is hugely short sighted. Whilst there I witnessed the staff being treated awfully by British and Russian guests - being spoken to like dirt, no please/thank you etc. these guys remember so of course the rudest guests would wait longer for service. But a smile, please and thank you help a long way in getting the staff to remember you for the right reasons.
We never went to the disco area for the evening entertainment as we just wanted to sit outside and people watch but I heard really good reviews of it. The day entertainment was varied (I had a fab Arabic lesson!) and well organised.
I know some of the reviews have been damning but I honestly can't agree with them. I found all staff very polite and friendly, plenty to eat and drink and plenty to do. If you've booked to go here - give if a try :)

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Jess0512
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am incensed we have just returned from a two week stay there IT WAS THE ABSOLUTE PITS IN SOME RESPECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Points Staff Were Fab Worked Damn Hard but then held their hand out for tips which in some respects they deserved! Dirty Hotel Rooms we got there 11.30 p.m. went into a ground floor room my skin crawled place was filthy! said to hubby not staying here, reception was empty so no choice, saying that bedding was spotless and towels were too ! Saw Rep next day was promised a room two days later lmfao when went to get key was told oh you should have been here earlier we ve gave it away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So OK Rep now went back to room with a porter chasing after me saying room 105 now so I swapped room was cleaner but still very run down and shabby not what we expected ! Food was plentiful and on a whole quite good but repetitive if you liked lamb you were ok I love Lamb but came home baaing ! Alcohol erm was alcohol free only drink that we think had alcohol in was the brandy and that was like paint stripper, vodka was non existent in taste we had 14 doubles one night and we would have passed a breathaliser test in UK every one complained about it,beer watered down disgrace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I then had the unfortunate experience of tummy upset and couldn t go far from the hotel in case of toilet being required and by hell it was needed there were so many people in the same boat as me it was awful, one poor woman was there 7 days and spent 5 of them in bed ! IWOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL TOO ANYONE DO NOT GO THERE IT WAS AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed October 2, 2013

brill room free safe, fridge.air con .very clean..brill hot water.staff very good, clean towells every day,bad point no kettle we like our tea. bath a bit small ,hotel deco and gardens brill
bad point indoor,disco .etc people smoking inside,entertainment poor,food something for all,
tip... get to know your waiters tip to get better sevice.
tip...take you own alcohol if you like your own brands,you cant buy good brands
good swimming pools,very close to beach,with beach bar AI and snacks,
bad point lots of people had upset stomach, take tablets

Room Tip: choose 2 floor good room 30004
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This was our first visit to Tunisia and will certainly be the last. On arriving at our hotel in the middle of the night, that while being shown to the room by the porter, the corrider absolutely stank of damp, on arrival in our room the stench was unbearable we couldnt take our clothes out of the case, we slept there for the first night, first thing next morning, we waited at reception until we were given a different room - wasted half a day of our holiday. This room was better, but the bathroom was mouldy and god knows what was growing on the shower curtain, plus the maid didnt sweep or mop the floor in the room all week. The service and the food in the hotel was dire, flies all over salad and fruit, if you were lucky enough to get a table in the restaurant, it would have a dirty table cloth on it and no cutlery or napkins, it was a challenge to find these. You couldnt eat at the Beach Bar, as it was swarming with flies!!! The glasses were absolutely filthy, they just swilled them in dirty water and then poured your drink in them, you were given beer in wine glasses, wine in shot glasses etc. The queues at the bar in the evening were ridiculous and also the spirits were watered down, they didnt even give you a pub measure !! was like they were paying for the alcohol themselves. Bar staff arguing with each other about who would collect/wash glasses.
The entertainment at night was terrible, an hours worth run by the Entertainment Staff, who yes did I suppose work hard, but it was catered for kids not for adults and it was embarrasing. Apart from that there was nothing going on, found ourselves going to bed early due to boredom. There was nothing within walking distance outside hotel except a dirty road and a few supermarkets, nowhere to go and have a pleasant drink. On a trip to the Port, dont hold you breath because all you will get there is hassle hassle hassle to go in restaurants or shops and they will not leave you alone. The only good aspect of the holiday was the beach. Will certaininly not be returning to Tunisia. Thomas Cook should send someone out to this hotel to say for a week not just to review it, this hotel is no way a 4 star more like a 2 star. False advertising on Thomas Cooks part.
Take my advise do not go, if you have booked your holiday here - change it now!!!! - you have been warned.

Room Tip: Do not go on ground floor - it smells of mould and damp
2  Thank Meeeee48
Reviewed September 30, 2013

After going to Turkey for last few years my wife and i decided on tunisia what a mistake ,
the hotel staff were abrubt and were just after tips all the time ,the drinks were all watered down and when u got a spirit they only showed the bottle the glass just about covered the base of it .the food was ,ok but very repetative and not really kept safe from germs etc always a shortage of thimbles oh sorry glasses and biggest glass was 10fl oz if u were lucky to get 1 .The room was ok i think we must of been lucky as it was cleaned and bed changed every day if ya can call it a bed ive slept on comfier floors .One scam to watch for on the tuesday the maid said dshe was going on holiday the next day for 2 weeks when i asked where was only to next town anyway she asked if i had any money and put her hand in her pocket to show me a load of dinar i said sorry ive no change and left it at that 2 days later i walked down a different corridor to our room and she was cleaning other rooms ,so if id have given her money then on the friday i would of had to give the maid who took over money as well it makes you wonder if they all do this
Some people we talked to had had money taken from there room so use the safe its free and lock everything possible in it when your out of the room
Evening entertainment leaves alot to be desired we were often up in our room by 11 watching tv
All in all i would not go here again and certainly wouldnt recomend it to anybody very poor on all parts can not think of any redeming features sorry Abou Soffiane 1/10 get your act together and thomas cook get an impartial person to saty and give a proper revue for your site

3  Thank philip2781