Stayed @ Marhaba Palace on h/b basis 5/12/2012-12/12/2012. After reading some reviews on TA,was a little apprehensive,but found a lovely clean hotel,with friendly staff,that couldnt do enough to ensure that we had a lovely time. Food whilst not the most exciting,was piping hot and well presented. Our waiter for the week was Habib,excellent service from him.
Our Thomson rep was Louise,a lovely girl,who was really friendly and very efficient,thanks Louise.
Just remember,its not Europe although very close,and you cannot compare a 4* star Tunsian hotel to a 4* spanish hotel,its got everything you want,5mins from the port,go with an open mind and you will have a great time.
Alcohol is very expensive in Tunisia (63 euros for bottle Bacardi),so take it with you.
Would we return to Port El Kantaoui and this hotel? YES
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wake up across from the golf club, have a walk on the seafront, explore the paved alleys of Port El Kantaoui or simply unwind at the pool: Marhaba Palace is a dream place for an unforgettable stay. In the restaurant, a collection of great wines and local cuisine with the flavours of thyme and basil pamper the palate. This charming hotel, in the heart of the resort of port El Kantaoui, will seduce you with its personalised hospitality and efficient, discrete service.Welcome to MARHABA PALACE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Marhaba Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Tunisia
- Tunisia Marhaba Palace
- Marhaba Palace Port El Kantaoui
- Marhaba Palace Hotel Tunisia