El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui
El Kantaoui Center(Port El Kantaoui)
$88
$137
Hotels.com
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
$261
  • Beachfront
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)
$143
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

Daphne Club Miramar(Port El Kantaoui)
$53
$49
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
El Mouradi Club Selima(Port El Kantaoui)
$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$179
  • Pool
Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay(Port El Kantaoui)
$159
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
El Mouradi Club Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
$108
TripAdvisor
$489
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have been going to El Mouradi PEK since I was 2008 I have been 5 times to the hotel and I am due to go back on 6th March 2013 (4 weeks 5 days) for my 6th visit with my friend Natalie for 2 weeks, baring in mind my grandmother and auntie have visit around 15 times! I absolutely love the hotel itself, it is beautiful and all the staff with all the different times I have been I have met different animation, bar staff, pool staff etc. But despite the staff changing a lot each and every single one of them has made my holiday. They are polite, caring, loving and always look after you.The food is lovely and there is always a different variety day and night. Everywhere is clean, rooms, restaurants, pool and beach. I love all of the staff and I am even friends with some of them still from when I first went in 2008. I wouldn't go to a different hotel now my heart is set on El Mouradi PEK not even another El mouradi I would visit just this one. When or if whoever is reading this goes you will be sure to have a lovely time and always want to come back........... If any English speakers/people are going from 6th - 20th March feel free to add me on Facebook or comment on my review I don't know if you can. Its always nice to speak to English people whilst in the hotel :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank Carla_Azizi
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Just got back from a week in this hotel in all inclusive and what an excellent stay it was! Amazing selection of foods with about 20 breakfast items, fresh omlettes and crepes made to order and a rotating buffet menu for lunch and dinner. Highlight was the Tunisian cous cous night on Thursday. Buffet food is better than a la carte in most restaurants. Room was nice, clean with no problems. The beech is also excellent. Staff are super friendly and very patient. Overall top quality experience and can't wait to go back

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank pinoudelondres
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Have been to this hotel 14 times with my husband and family now it is just me and my husband It frist class the staff are very kind and helpful we do not have a bad word to say about this hotel We have been there at christmas and on christmas day father christmas came on a cmael

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
12  Thank 41sue
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have just returned from Xmas at this hotel. There were 10 in our party age range from 4 to 54. We had a ball. The cleaners, bar staff, waiters, porters, reception, entertainers and security staff were all helpful and friendly. They worked long hours and always with a smile. The rooms were clean, spacious and bright. Yes the carpets were old and some areas need painting but its the guests that make the mess and concentrating on that gives the wrong impression. There is loads to do for everyone. There were lots of choices of food and if you bother to try the local dishes you shouldn't get bored. Of course the all inclusive drinks are not strong nobody is going to give martell away. Eating out and shopping is unbelievably cheap in Tunisia. Join in with the haggling over prices', its there culture. The area surrounding the resort looks run down but its safe. The hotel is on a beautiful beach. We had small children :-) and teenagers in our group and we all loved it and had a brilliant holiday. We had a 7 course dinner on Xmas eve in the beautifully decorated ballroom, included in our stay. Caberet, belly dancers and father Xmas. It was on a par with the Ritz where I have eaten. The manager and staff did everything to make it a perfect Xmas and it was - they even set up a manger with baby donkeys. The whole holiday cost us less than 1500 for 2 adults and a 13 yr old. If you haven't been to Tunisia this is one hotel that will definitely make it special. We are already looking to go again in October. There was a festival the night before Xmas eve, lots of drumming and singing. My friend and I were dragged up to join in, we had great fun with the locals.

Room Tip: Haggle over prices. If you go all inclusive you will be given wrist band. Don't be taken in by people in the port area who approach you and pretend to be staff from hotel and direct you to shops where they actually work. Shops in marina more expensive but the marina area is beautiful. Learn to say hello and thank you in their language - they love it. As other have said be polite and reap what you sew. The Tunisians are some of the nicest people I have met
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Debra H
Reviewed November 17, 2012

me and my husband have just arrived back from a week in tunisia and i have to say we really enjoyed our time at this hotel. We only booked this on the saturday and flew on the wednesday and we were a little concerned by some of the negative reviews but to be honest we were more than happy.when we arrived (very tired) we were welcomed by animation staff. they were on hand to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Lots to do - arobics in the swimming pool, mini golf, darts, table tennis and lots more. At night the AnimationTeam also looked after the entertainment and every night was different and very enjoyable *Sofiane in particular really could not do enough to make sure we were happy with eveything. The rooms are basic and in need of refurbishment, but very clean and cleaned every day.The food was better than expected, but did get repetative towards the end of our stay.The pool area was nice with a nice deep swimming pool.
Will certainly be back, hopefully sooner rather than later

Room Tip: excellent hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple