I never really write reviews but I will on this occasion.
First the not so good things :restaurant not that great,waiters kinda moody, even if tips were given. Queues at every food station, sometimes you have to wait for plates/ bowls cutlery.
Food was okay, not brilliant but you don't go hungry.
Queues at the bar by the pool area for drinks, so advice you get more drinks in one go :)
Now for the good things:
Swimming pools were great all 4 of them, always plenty of chairs.
Beach is gorgeous and so is the sea. ( apart from the jellyfish, although I didn't get stung)
Rooms are ok, we stayed in a bungalow near the beach and it was cleaned daily by the cleaning staff.
Main area in the hotel were always cleaned, toilets included.
My 4 year old boy had loads of fun,thank you to the sunshine kids club :)
Animation team is brilliant thank you nousa for the water aerobic xx
So... great holidays due to nice pools, beach, sea and animation team.
If you want super food and super service then expect to pay hilton prices :)
Ps do the paragliding it's brilliant according to my 4 year old son who has done it with my other half
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui