this was our 1st time in Tunisia we stayed for 2 weeks... hotel was what you made it, staff we very friendly and the animation team were fantastic especially with the kids. The rooms wernt the best and could of been cleaner but wasnt going to let that ruin our holiday! the beach was a minute walk from the hotel pools where you could use the pedelos and kayaks for free all as part of your all inclusive package!! you did have to get up early to manage to get a sunbed but who wants to sleep in and waste being in the sunshine??! it seems a lot of people are very picky and are quick to only point out a few negatives and inflate on them!! please don't be put off we would definatly return to this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui