Firstly I feel strongly inclined to say please ignore the bad reviews its really quite pathetic and laughable how much some people complain and moan (I can only guess its through a lifetime of practice) I've stayed here many times now and absolutely love it!!!!! Stayed this time in the main building the rooms are very up to date very spacious and clean. Free air conditioning too..... As for food, if your wanting to fill your face with nothing but chips please stay at butlins etc. Plenty of choice for food if your like ourselves and like to try new and interesting varieties of food. If you go hungry here there's something seriously wrong. Every simple member of staff I've ever spoken to here speaks good English throughout the complex and make you feel very welcome and will do anything they possibly can to make your stay here a great one. The beach is on a par with the Caribbean. Constantly cleaned and always lifeguards on duty. The water sports here at the hotels private beach are so cheap its almost a crime not to have a go. For example 2 people on paragliding costs under £20 total!!! Banana boats cost approx £3.50 per person. 2 people on a jet ski is under £20 too and many many more water sports to choose from all very cheap in comparison to other destinations. Excursions are great value too although I'd only book with your rep as heard some reports of stranded guests on private excursions. But you will find even your Thomson/Thomas cook etc rep prices to be far less than if you were staying in other countries. Had an amazing greeting on arrival by the animation team (won't spoil the surprise) there guys work so hard and will make your stay here a good old giggle (if you choose to get involved) now I should state the bad points....... None! This isn't the Hilton by any means but it is genuinely a great place to stay. You'll arrive as guests and leave as friends. Ps if your in any way worried about going to Tunisia don't be! I assure you its perfectly safe. My only recommendation is don't stay in Sousse (its not very clean and way too busy with far too much hassle) I hope this review will in some way have helped you and if you do choose to stay here I know you'll have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui