Having just returned and read the last two reviews I now know why there were more chiefs than indians for the last few days. This is Tunisia so standards maybe somewhat different, however all in all good value. the reception were extremely helpful and offered us several rooms (All Clean) until we decided what was best for us. Yes The bathrooms are Tired and need a drastic refurb but were cleaned everyday with clean, although thin, towels.; The sheets were also changed 3 or 4 times. The cleaning service was excellent and a suitable tip was given. Food -wise Ok if you liked Eggs Turkey and BBQd fish not my cup of tea but we always found something to eat but must say after a chat with our rep things appeared to improve. watch out for last nights food turning up at breakfast. Bar and pool service excellent with or without tips and had no problem taking drinks or food to bedroom.Overall could do with a shutdown for a week or two to refurb fittings etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui