I went there in June 2011 and I travelled on my own. I was a bit nervous travelling to a country in north Africa on my own, but honestly I felt completely safe, the staff are be friendly and helpful, and being a customer services advisor, this is very important to me. The food was excellent and the entertainment was good too. I have just booked to again 19 weeks Saturday ( 8th June) and this time I am taking my mother who has never been to Tunisia before,. After reading some of he reviews I am glad they now have wifi, so my iPad will be taking a battering when I am over there!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right alongside the beach, in the heart of the Port el Kantaoui tourism resort and next to a 36-hole golf course. Sousse is 10 km away, the airport of Monastir 25 km and Kairouan with its famous Mosque 60 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your El Mouradi Club Kantaoui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Hotel Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Port Kantaoui