El Mouradi Palm Marina
$109
$106
Hotels.com
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
$163
  • Pool
Daphne Club Miramar(Port El Kantaoui)
$27
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
$224
  • Beachfront
$175
$117
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
$36
  • Pool
El Mouradi Club Selima(Port El Kantaoui)
$45
$145
  • Pool
Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay(Port El Kantaoui)
$130
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riviera(Port El Kantaoui)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,512 results
All reviewsanimation teampizzamint teamain restaurantevery eveningtunisian foodnice holidaythxsunshinewaiterssunbedsentertainmentmarinaarcherycountrydiscocoach
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I am on my second visit, and as the first time it has exceeded my expectations,I would reccommend this hotel to anyone,the staff are the friendliest I have come across anywhere and make your stay special .the animation team provide a fun and varied day and evening activities, and we enjoyed getting to know them .the hotel is very clean and welcoming,it has extensive facilities we enjoyed a complimentary massage in the thalasso spa,the pool area is lovely and mattresses are provided for your comfort the weather in November has been between 70-80.there is a mini supermarket ,hairdresser,fully equipped gym which my husband used everyday.the restaurant and and food were also excellent offering local food as well as international .to sum up I would say BOOK NOW you will not regret it .

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank SusanCRogers
Reviewed November 21, 2012

well after reading mixed reveiws I can safely say that I agree with most I dont agree though that the ^place is a dump we have found the place very clean and we have seen the hygeist going round each day checking pool water and inspecting kitchens tables and other areas the place is Kept very clean, I must say though the carpets look a little shabby in places but I suppose they have seen many feet over them;
food good cheff cooking anything I want all i do is ask
very quite here at the moment not alto to do but is a nice place and good value for money
I concur with most good reveiws so wont take time to bore you with my input Average hotel good veiws Kind people good food = good holiday

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank handyman3321
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have had a wonderful holiday at the Palm Marina. The hotel needs a little bit of work but it all added to its charm. It was low season and very few guests in comparison to the size of the hotel.
It was so very clean and the smell of the clean bed linen and towels each day was lovely.
The staff could not have been any better, the food was good and all in all it made for a great holiday. I would certainly go back again and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Georgefamous5
Reviewed November 9, 2012

OK the bed linen was the cleanest thing I experienced on our whole holiday to Tunisia. We would never go back to Tunisia for lots of reasons but the one that stands out the most is the sheer dirt of the place. I thought the Irish were the dirtiest people on the planet the way we rubbish our countryside but we are light years away from these guys. The whole place is a garbage dump with buildings on it. The hotel was ok but for all inclusiveit was dissapointing with the food and drink. We felt the food was so bland we lost weight as we could not eat most of their offerings. The hotel was far from clean and well past its sell buy date.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank arcants
Reviewed November 5, 2012

everything you could hope for to keep a family happy during a late-October/early-November holiday. Whilst slightly past it's best the room was scrupulously clean and towels and sheets were changed daily by extremely friendly chambermaids - the children loved the fact that their pyjamas were folded into fans or swans each day!! The food was great - hot things were hot and cold things were cold! More importantly not an upset tummy in sight all week! Plenty of choices at breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with standard pastas, roast chicken and chips, pizzas and salads widely available for those too pernickity to try anything else!! Salad bar was amazing!! Staff were incredibly friendly - those at reception were really helpful and the waiting staff by the pool couldn't have been better bringing mattresses and drinks as needed. TunisAir however need to sort themselves out big time. Three hour delay on way out meant we didn't get to our beds until 2.30 am which was not funny with children. Then on way back chaos reigned at check in with some people allowed to push past into their own queue and families being split. Fortunately we'd been warned so asked for two lots of two seats together which we got. However when it came to boarding there was another two hour delay with a really unhelpful woman on the desk who thought it highly amusing to tell us that we might have to wait until the next day. WOULD NOT GO ON THIS AIRLINE AGAIN!!!!!!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms over reception as apparently the disco keeps you awake.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family