The hotel is clearly not a 5* stars one. It's old fashioned, updated and some rooms are really noisy. But despite these facts, you can have a really good holiday because of the excellent staff. They always do their best and work hard. The entertrainer team are really nice and try hard to make your holiday better. They do different activities during the day, like gymnastic, aqua gym, darts, mini golf, petang, table tennis and so on...At night, the animation starts with mini disco and after that comes the show. In the end, there's the club dancing, where everyone dances to holiday songs together with the staff. At night, you can go to the disco, which is simple but good.
I would like to mention the pool bar staff. They are really kind and always welcome you with joy.
Overall, it's an average hotel with great staff and atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your El Mouradi Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palace Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Palace Port Kantaoui