El Mouradi Palace
$110
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
$144
$177
$118
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
$234
$229
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Daphne Club Miramar(Port El Kantaoui)
$27
$26
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)(Great Value!)
$55
Hotwire.com
El Mouradi Club Selima(Port El Kantaoui)
$44
Hotwire.com
$146
  • Pool
Marhaba Palace Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)(Great Value!)
$100
$36
Hotel Riviera(Port El Kantaoui)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,041 results
All reviewsnice holidayindoor poolanimation teamtwo weeksprivate beachlife guardsmarinaeltaxissunshinefabtennisarcheryengland
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Booked for 2 weeks with my wife, inclusive of both a Room Upgrade + `Ultra all-in` drinks package. Expected 5*, got 1*. Rep told us that one must tip in advance to get good service ! When I complained about a less than courteous waiter, the hotel ignored me; when I contacted the Mouradi Group offices, we eventually got a grudging but totally inadequate apology. Only 3 out of the 14 main dinner courses we were offered were satisfactory. One morning, my wife slept in whilst I swam ; when I returned, ALL of our bathroom towels had been taken & not replaced... WHILST SHE SLEPT ! Finally, the salmonella my GP diagnosed on my return appears, at last, to be controlled by antibiotics....I never ate out ! Quite simply....don`t go !

Room Tip: If you must go, the 4th floor is best.....if both lifts are working !
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Wodzaz
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I’m not going to moan much about the recent reviews but I believe that they are unfair. My experience at El Mouradi Palace was really good! Has to be the best holiday I have had. The people reviewing obviously had very high standards, because some of the reviews are very picky!
Some of the reviews say the pool was crowded. The pool side is crowded and you have to get up and get a seat as soon as possible but the pool itself was very large and was not crowded itself. Also another review said there was no cereal. This is false information. There is cereal next to the salad section. Yes salad for breakfast is unusual, but you need to take into consideration other cultures! The food was delicious in my opinion. Was a bit annoyed the toaster was broken, but that was fixed after a few days.
The only other thing I was annoyed about was the entertainment. You had the children’s disco every day and they played the same music over and over again. But the entertainment for teenagers and adults was excellent. It was hilarious! They got the audience involved! Now that’s what I call entertainment.
The room we had was a suite and I found it very large. There are lots of room to put your things and a safe to lock your valuables. Yes the decor was slightly outdated but apparently they are decorating one room at a time, and there are loads!
The hotel is very wheelchair friendly with built in ramps. You are treated equally. When we went there were two or three wheelchair users.
There is only a five minute walk to the beach. There are various activities you can do at the beach, including paragliding and speed boating. You do have to pay for these. At the hotel there are activities like mini golf, football, water polo and tennis. This was very fun.
Overall my experience was great and I recommend it. I think people everything to be perfect. Their 5*s are like our 3*s/4*s by the way.

Room Tip: choose a suite, it's large and better
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank matt b
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Recently returned from one week's all-inclusive stay with Travel One. Before going, and having read some of the reviews on here, I was very apprehensive. In the event, I had a cracking holiday, admittedly partly because of the people I was with.

I do not have "very very low standards", but agree the hotel is certainly not 5 star, certainly by U.K. standards. The carpets in the part I was staying in were worn, and my room's interior was dated and not particularly good quality, although it was spacious. It was reasonably clean, although probably best not to look under the bed (which was huge!), and the long black strand of hair in the bath was definitely not mine! The plug was missing from the washbasin in the bathroom, and although I reported it, a replacement did not appear - when one of my friends changed his room (because of an overwhelming tobacco smell), I blagged the plug from his bathroom before he moved! I could only find one English-speaking channel on the CRT TV, but I don't go on holiday to watch TV. I did not experience the issue with the chambermaid coming into the room at 9 to change the towels - maybe because I placed the "Do not disturb" card on the door handle? At least the towels are getting changed every day. We did not have any problem getting sun loungers by the swimming pool every day.

It is true the service at the bars and in the dining room improves the more you tip, but with a dinar worth about 40p, it’s not a financial hardship especially if you are all-inclusive. The self-service dining-room can be chaotic, but there is loads of choice, so you should find something you like. Omelettes and fried eggs were freshly made and available every day - it is interesting the way they make the omelettes! Didn’t really watch any of the evening entertainment, but have to say it didn’t seem up to much from the little I saw. Had some good nights in the night club but beware drunken Russians!

The port’s worth going to see, which is a 25 minute stroll away, either via the road or along the beach. All in all, I thought the holiday was good value for money, and I would certainly have no qualms about going again. If you are going, try to get a flight into Enfidha airport, which is about a 25/30 minutes drive away, as opposed to the 2 hour drive from Tunis.

Room Tip: If you are not happy with your room, don't be afraid to ask for a change - they have lots of rooms!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank GaryEnt
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Where to start ! Had to wait about 2 hours for our room to be ready- on opening the door the smell of stale smoke hit you. Our room was VERY dated and tired - the wall attachment for the shower over the bath was ripped off the wall and lying in the bath ( a call to reception did result in it being repaired tho') The fridge did not work either. During the 7 days my friend and I stayed here we only ever had tepid water for showering , sometimes even cold !!
We were only half board ( thankfully !! ) the dining room is totally chaotic with hundreds of people at each meal. The tables (when you get one !!) are carelessly set and the waiters very uninterested in the guests. The food is horrible - plenty of choice tho' if you want to eat it !!( as a lot of the all inclusive guests seemed to think they must eat as much as possible as they had paid for it !!!) The cakes and deserts are good tho' - the manners of some of the guests are unbelievable - while waiting in the queue for a slice of a fruit tart the "lady" in front of me scraped all the fruit off the entire tart onto her plate and left the tart bare !!!!!
We only had one evening meal ( the first night ) in the restaurant and it wasn't a pleasant experience.We went down to a couple of restaurants in Port El Kantaoui for the rest of the week and had some lovely seabass and it was very reasonably priced too. (see Trip Advisor -no .1 rated restaurant in the port)
This hotel is at best 2-3 * so don't expect more. If you are used to UK standards you are in for a shock !! However the rooms were kept clean and the towels and bed linen changed every day.
The pool area is also quite pleasant although quite crowded.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

As a young couple looking for a calm, relaxing holiday we didnt find any good in this hotel. We are not kind of people who look after the flaws, but this was unbearable.
Room: we took sea view room, hoping for a better rooom, but it is really dated, old blankets, bathroom toilet was broken and the showe water temerature switched from burning hot to ice cold always, so it was an adventure everytime. The ac was good, and the room is spacy. The fridge is also provided.
Service: waiters are very unkind. We tipped a lot, and because of that were treated good in some occasions, but when we didnt, they wouldnt clean our tables at the restourant, give us drinks, and it was more stresfull than helpful to be dependent on them. The food quality was allright, standard buffet.
In the main bar the service was good, and there are pool tables so that was kind of fun.
Animation group is good and trying to keep everyone animated with games and dancing.
Suprisingly the beach was dirty, they dont clean that area, so the pool was a better option for us.
Location is really bad. Around the hotel there are only stores with fake, cheep stuff, but the city itself is very dirty and everyone is staring at you if you want to walk.
We would never go back here. It was a bad expirience, and therefore I wish no one will make a mistake like we did.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple