The food was very good lovely helpfull people go all the way to help you have a good holiday.A very good priced holiday.we got to know all the staff very well. the maids kept the rooms very clean always clean towels some times twice a day. weather in sept was a little to hot for my husband but always shade to sit in.no mosquitos at that time as it was to dry for them.we have always got the room we wanted as they like to oblige in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your El Mouradi Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palace Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Palace Port Kantaoui