El Mouradi Palace is a little bit old, but still very nice and pleasant hotel, with a beautiful surroundings, especially the way to the beach...
Rooms are big, comfort, so clean! Maids are so discreet. Every day we left few TD on our pillows, and our room was cleaned perfectly. Sheets changed every day, naturally, it's a 5* hotel...
Food was fantastic, we had HB, and that was really tasty breakfast, and great dinner. Restaurant is big, clean, with so many sorts of food, fruits, desserts, drinks, and everything was really good and arranged very interesting.
The beach was nice, clean, plenty of sunbeds... Lovely sea...
In the evening, after dinner, we enjoyed in music and dance, the animation team was really nice and funny. For my kids especially :).
We will go there again, one day. We enjoyed our stay. We got what we expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Mouradi Palace is located in the heart of the resort of Port El Kantaoui, alongside a superb beach and facing a 36-hole golf course while the town of Sousse is 10 kilometres away. Monastir's Habib Bourguiba airport is 35 kilometers away, the resort of Yasmine Hammamet 70 kilometres away and Tunis-Carthage international airport 140 kilometres away. The hotel has 452 double rooms, 40 triple rooms, 8 quadruple rooms, 4 junior suites, 10 suites and 1 presidential suite. All rooms are air conditioned, have a terrace or balcony and full bathroom with separate toilet, direct-dial telephone, satellite TV, hair dryer, mini bar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Mouradi Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Mouradi Palace Hotel Port El Kantaoui
- El Mouradi Palace Port Kantaoui