Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$31
Free cancellation until 12/08/22
Hotels.com
$31
Free cancellation until 12/08/22
Travelocity$31
Orbitz.com$31
Trip.com$39
All reviews animation team nice room rooms are basic bar staff dancing
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Pros - good beach, clear water
Pool fresh

Cons - too many to mention
Food was dire - lost weight when I got home
Accommodation was very basic, old bathroom, shower worked if held in your hand, towels were grubby when we had any
Entertainment was extremely loud until the early hours of the morning, music was the same music, same order, every night in a range of languages
Staff - friendly but over-friendly in some cases

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank lorraine s
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

My visit to Tunisia was very nice when I went on vacation with my family and we enjoyed the Olden Beach Hotel from beautiful rooms to delicious food and animation that since our arrival at the hotel they make us smile from beautiful shows and funny films. Greetings to the best animation Mimi and Ali Papa, Tium, Napa, Nina, Mira, and Alauddin I love you

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I want to talk about my vacation in this hotel its very nice
N1 the animatin wass fantastic the best mimi and nina and mira Ali nappa khalil thanks a lot you make my holiday better
The reception and food it's good
I will come back in September
With love

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2019

i love this hotel so much .. i love the people who work there .. they are very nice ppl ... the animation are great .. ali baba .. napa and big boss mimi .. all .. i'd like to go there more and more every time to enjoy and have a lot of fun ..thank you for everything .. for the delicious food you make .. for the comfortable rooms you prepared .. for everthing ♡♡

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2019

When we 1st arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a very impressive entrance and reception. But don't be fooled by this. After a speedy check-in we were lead down a dark dirty corridor and shown to our room. Once in we were hit with the smell of damp and sewer smells. There was no mini bar as stated and no balcony or even towels. After seeing the shock looked on my wife's face and decided to make my disappointment known to the receptionist. I told him of my complaint and was rudely told that's our standard room. But I could up grade to a better room for the fee of €35. After reluctantly pay it I was taken to quite an impressive difference in standard. Later finding out that this is done to every new visitor as there is no options on the on line booking to upgrade room.
We then went down to the bar and was given a draft beer in the smallest of plastic cups. There other choice of alcohol drinks was cheap nasty gin, vodka, rum and whisky. There was rarely any ice and they ran out of beer on a few occasions. A few of the inside bartenders rarely cracked a smile.
After a quick drink we went to the buffet restaurant. The choice of salad was quite good and so was the desserts but there was very little choice of anything else. To be honest we rarely knew what we're eating and if there was any good cuts of meat these were soon taken by the rude moody Russians( whom often just butted in the queue and leaned over u to take anything worth having). No English food at all. The tables were rarely cleaned of there was always food on the floors. But to be fare the waiters were very nice and if given a tip of 20 dinar(€5) they would reserve you a table with a beer or wine and plate of water melon. I have to say that our dear friend Helmi couldn't do enough for us and would always greet us with a smile and a hug. But be warned of the breakfast if u like cake, hot dogs with cabbage then ull love it. There is a grill which serves thin omelettes but u usually have to wait some time for these. No fruit what's so ever. Lunch is usually the same as dinner. Me and my wife lived on chicken and salad. It's the first all inclusive holiday we've actually come back from loosing weight. So be warned those who say the food is nice must be barking mad.
The next day we went around the pool (very cloudy water) at 7.00am to find all the sun loungers take. So we headed down to the beach to find the same. I then found myself getting up at 4.30am for the next 10 days to have a chance of getting a bed. The beach was amazing and the sand like powder. Very clean as well.
I would like to thank most of the staff and animation team. Especially Alladin(animation) and Helmi (waiter). These guys work there socks off for €30.00 a wk. They made our holiday very memorable. Thanks guys.. But as they say you get what you pay for. £650.00 for 10 days flights and transfers for me and my wife is a great deal. And you can go next door and pay £6.50 for a nice burger and chips, washed down with a cold bottled beer for £2.00. Overall we did have a great time and we will return for a very cheap break but will only ever do 7 days not 10.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrosherlio