i went in march and it was absolutely amazing frtom start to finish. everyone is so friendly and you just cant go anywhere without a smile and hello. the men are lovely despite what people think, they may like english girls but they wouldnt do anthing to you! i made friends with lots of them and could sit in their shops or whatever and chat for ages. im 19 and i went alone, so if i can do it and want to go again surely anyone could, as everyone said theyd never dare go anywere alone!
the food is not too good but i am a fussy eater and was happy with salad, chips and i tried afew things i didnt know what they were. li also admit i was shocked to see veal out there and the amount of english people eating it- do we have no humanity!!!!!!!! but the lasagne is lush!
the animation team is soooooo lovely, they are a laugh from day to night, and i have been asked to bring them manythings this time from england, they love our country!
if you see a guy opposite reception on a book stall its momo (short for mohammed) he is the loveliest guy in the world, bless him say hello and buy a book from him as nobody ever does.
i have to go now anywya, and pack, i am so excited i keep ringing the dj and momo to tell them im coming back. they are excited too! so have fun out there, and hopefully youll want to go back too!
if you want to contact me for any reason- i have quite a knowledge out there now (this is my 3rd time) please dont hesitate- plus i have contact to tunisians for anything at any time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia