the best part of this hotel is the pool area, its lovely, although you are expected to pay for the matresses for the beds, the rest was very disappointing, the rooms are very basic and a bit grubby, the worst part is the restaurant the food is passable but the tables and chairs are filthy and our waiters jacket could have done with a good wash, it just makes you wonder what the kitchen is like !! we had an ok time, the weather didnt help but thats nobodys fault. i woudn't put this hotel any higher than a 2 star and i think thats pushing it. the staff are friendly, the corridor to the restaurant is quite off putting, you are hassled a bit there as there are a few stalls plying their wares and they all smoke heavily....Basically needs updating in all areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia