I have no idea what some people are writing about this hotel. I am holidaying at the Sahara Beach hotel as I am writing this review. The hotel itself is very clean, yes the rooms are smaller than you would expect, but are perfectly adequate for your needs, also they are cleaned to high standard every day. The food is really good and plentiful ((of course we are in North Africa so do not expect a full English breakfast ) and as per the previous review, do you really want to be eating after midnight? normal everyday folk don't. All the staff are really pleasant and helpful and really hardworking, and of course that should be rewarded with a tip. Tipping is part of the culture over here, this is how they supplement their very low income. My advice bad service don't tip. This holiday cost £900 for four people , for us the value is amazing. I really would recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia