On our last night here and all I can say is fabulous!! We arrived at about 2am and were checked in by a friendly member of staff who spoke French Arabic as well as English, handed a drink by another member of staff and had our bags sorted by another! The rooms are no more or less to be expected just what you need for sleeping and showering. Cleaned frequently and any queries answered by any member of staff! Lovely pools, beach, staff, and trips on offer. Food- something for everyone! Whether it be a Tunisian Classic well worth trying or just chips burgers and pizza (a must try) there was something for everyone, our waiter was as friendly and helpful as one could wish for and some people complaining about tips do not realise how appreciative these people are for a simple 1dinar.. About 37p at this time. Drinks brought readily, tables dressed every meal. I can imagine that in the height of summer that this hotel does get extremely busy however this is not the hotels fault as they do try to deal with any issues that arise.
Now for the best bit of my time in Tunisia the Sahara explorer trip!! A must for those who want an eye opening experience to how some people live along with some amazing sight seeing and a knowledgeable tour guide! For about £80 it is a 2 day trip staying in a 4* hotel overnight with food included in the price and you get to see 80%of Tunisia. I would not recommend for children however as they are long busy days! I'm not sure what everyone was complaining about with drink measures, be friendly to the bar staff and you get about half spirit to mixer! Just remember some people are rude to waiters and staff so can not expect the amazing service as we did, the kids aqua park and animation I think made this holiday so special for families so much effort was put in by all and whatever time or day it was no one could by more helpful! all in all this was a fabulous holiday and would be returning next year, maybe in summer to experience it. I have not tried the daring and cheap water sports on offer at the beach however for those thrill seekers I would definitely recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia