Now I do review nearly every hotel and place I visit in here to help other people make an informed choice about where to go however this hotel is one of the hardest Ive had to rate......
I visited the hotel for a week 23/6 with my daughter whos 10 and my friend with her 5 year old twins and boy and a girl
Most! thats most of the staff are very very very helpful pleasant and do not expect tips however the odd one or 2 (ie the pool man/beach sun bed man near the animation pool and one of the conciege did, just ignore then and carry on your holiday)
Beach is lovely and sandy
Animation team do a great job and the kids just loved the Thomas Cook kids club.... this would make me go back as they had a super time!!!!!
Water slides lots to do and the evening entertainment isnt bad.
Yes to be the best of the best sun bed you have to be up around 7 but we got sun beds at lunch time on our 1st day and ones on the beach after 10 so if your picky about your exact location yes get up early
Only 1 socked in the rooms which in some rooms if about 6ft up the wall
Very Very noisey!!! I had a kids screaming accross the corridor day and night for over 3 day floor 1 and also next door to me loud music and being very intimate on a evening which wasnt great when you daughter was only next door! but some people have no respect on others and should be on jeremy kyle!!
I am never ever ever ill and have visited romote areas over the years and can say i felt dodgy all week and one evening meal found a ant in the chicken this was fresh from the kitchen the patio door wasnt open so cant comment where it came from. However on telling the rep the manager came to see me and did he best to make us feel special.
Would I go again???? yes if it was cheap say 300-400 each other than that I would go elsewhere but Tunisia is a lovely country so do try it I have been a few times now
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia