Short and sweet we enjoyed our holiday 10 days was enough ready to come home.
Hotel really needs to think about investing in more sun parasols and or the shop wouldmake a fortune selling beach parasols. we borrwed one sloted into the sunbed and supportedit with a child bucket and wet sand.
Be careful all inclusive is not everything.!! you will need money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia