we booked this holiday a year a go and wanted to change because of the bad reviews . we are so glad we went... we all had a wicked time and all the staff are so friendly . i havent laughed so much in all my life its what you make of the holiday rather than pick faults . ok the hotel is basic but what do you want for the price we pay its so cheap for all inclusive . we found this hotel very clean and staff really friendly. on the way to the restaurant is a few shops and the people are very friendly and very helpfull we did have some laughs with the guys who worked in the shop as they thought we was very cheeky and thought we was ripping them off as we wouldnt pay the price of what they asked but we always got them down so dont be afraid to haggle as they will give up in the end !!! the boys that does the photography is really nice ... go see them they will do you some nice pics all pics are £3 each ..... the restaurant food was normal as can be lol there was plaenty to choose from chips every day and pasta so if you like them you cant go wrong lol but they had alot of other dishes to choose from. the cakes was nice too so try !! if you didnt want to come to the resturant at lunch you could eat at the beach !! we couldnt fault this hotel at all we had a leak in the bathroom but they was straight up to fix it !! as soon as you get to the hotel they take your suitcases so you have to tip but not alot just what you want we gave english money so they was happy as they make more on it ,our waiter was fantastic small guy bold so if you get him you will be happy """ the waiter in the club was fab he will make your holiday just look for the gold tooth lol he was really lovely .. also go on to the beach and play volley ball english v french we won all the time apart from the last game !!! we sang a song we are the champions and all the people in saraha herd us !!! we loved this hotel and want to return next year !!! so dont be put off with the bad reviews its how you make the holiday !!! and the weather was 26 so not bad at all and we all came away with a nice tan . there was 8 of us and we defo made the most of it !!! enjoy if your going to sahara beach you will love it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse ( Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 Sq. M of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia